Ren'Py Little Sister [v1.5] [Master Wuju]

1.50 star(s) 52 Votes

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Does anyone know if DEV has any social networks other than Patreon, such as discord or someone here in f95zone?

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
What do I do in this game?
I try to talk to the sister and she hates me and doesn't say anything
I talk to the receptionist she says she won't talk to me, and he says "Kira can resolve this situation"
I talk to Aunt Kira with her in bed and on the laptop and she doesn't say anything
I talk to the drunk in the kitchen and nothing
the blonde is crying in bed and says nothing
The strip club only serves me if I pay and I don't even know how to earn money
school is under development. sex shop too
theres nothing in photostudio
police station has no one
What do you have to do??

Reactions: jI11jaCksjAkk

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Wait year more for another few minutes of playtime, perhaps. There is barely any content after all these years.
I haven't wasted time on this after some early update, but I suppose you have already seen all there is.
Pretty face in the banner draws more unsuspecting victims into wasting their time.

Bohler

Jan 13, 2024
Is this one abandoned too? It has been so long for an update, and I see a lot of Little Sister New Era posts in his patreon, and in the last one even a v0.2 in it.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Is this one abandoned too? It has been so long for an update, and I see a lot of Little Sister New Era posts in his patreon, and in the last one even a v0.2 in it.
What are yout talking about?
" Thread Updated: 2024-01-18 "
It's only been a bit over 2 months since the last update.

For some reason this guy keeps going on, even if thre's no one who actually likes what some cal a game. That's dedication.

ps: Never mind version numbers, could be version 14652.9 and still have the same content.

Bohler

Jan 13, 2024
What are yout talking about?
" Thread Updated: 2024-01-18 "
It's only been a bit over 2 months since the last update.

For some reason this guy keeps going on, even if thre's no one who actually likes what some cal a game. That's dedication.

ps: Never mind version numbers, could be version 14652.9 and still have the same content.
Release Date: 2023-08-03

That's almost a year ago. No idea what thread updated means.

And look at his patreon like I wrote.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
No idea what thread updated means.
Thread updte = update to the first post, usually for adding downloads.
An if you actually read the forum thread, you would find one or two people actually discussing them. But frankly, at this point no one cares anymore.

He hardly ever posts anything anywhere. He's one of the quiet ones, just does his thing.

1.50 star(s) 52 Votes