Ren'Py Little Sister [v1.5] [Master Wuju]

1.50 star(s) 52 Votes

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Update information

A little post to keep everyone informed.

The update will be released in 10-14 days.

This will be the last update before the game is reworked. In the version after the rework, all scenes will be gradually changed to a greater or lesser extent.

For now, I want to show you the new animation of the >>>main menu<<<.

Thank you for your attention <3
Interesting animation....

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Little Sister [v1.5] [Master Wuju]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Stonerberg

May 22, 2018
Look at the date. All the rating are pretty old. Someone has to take the bullet I tell us if the game become better.
Hint: when all of the 1 star reviews boil down to "this is a pain in the ass sandbox with no way to know what you're supposed to do, ever" and all of the change logs are "added xx scenes added xx animations" meaning there has been no improvement to gameplay, no the game has not become better

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LittleSister-1.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Look at the date. All the rating are pretty old. Someone has to take the bullet I tell us if the game become better.
tried it today for the first time because i missed the ratings.
-> now see MY rating (spoiler: 1 star)

One of the worst experiences i had so far and the perfect example why people hate sandbox games.

I bet this game has 500 hours of gameplay - split into 499.5 hours of searching the triggers and 30 minutes of "real" content - i guess

Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
search search search new patch but nothing new there, it ends in the same place as the last patch

Gammatroni

Jan 8, 2020
I will make it easier for everyone that don't want to read, it's written on the top of the first page "Release date: 2023".... First post under is 2020. Version 1.5, with almost no content and tragic sandbox experiance, and it's being "reworked". That's all folks.

Reactions: 19Castiel23

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
I'm new to this game. How will I know when I'm done w/ pre v1.4 version and ready for v1.4? Will there be a memo that I've reached the end of the current version?
I'm at the point where I just deleted the camera recordings from staff room recordings and I'm going in circles without a walkthrough trying to find any unfinished material

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Man, I didn't even have to read the thread or look at the pics. "Little Sister" was a dead give away. This is gettin' damn close to breaking Godzilla's record for most story appearances....accept most of the Godzilla films were completed (1 or 2 being cancelled to start a different idea). lol

1.50 star(s) 52 Votes