Ren'Py Little Sister [v1.5] [Master Wuju]

1.50 star(s) 52 Votes

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Well, we are now at the stage where dev starts to "remake" the game. Death Knell for something like this. 3 years and a game called little sister still has no little sister content.

The only reason some characters resemble others is because its been in development so damn long everyone uses the models now.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LittleSister-1.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Sorry, is the 'little sister' the short hair brunette or the MC guy? Hard to tell by the pictures...

Dehvid

Nov 4, 2021
Big Brother.

Pretty sure the names were Max and Lisa. I do recall an older sister. Models are even the same if I recall for Lisa and Max. Is the mother and older sister going to move in... and they all start dating a guy called Eric? Just noticed KIra and Olivia. Kira was the Aunt and Olivia was Lisa's school friend.. this is looking more and more like a Big Brother knockoff

Reactions: khoalonely123

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
Don't care what/when/where you found/got the idea, MEN DO NOT WEAR PANTIES! Unless your an up in the airer.
Good day

nibelung

Jul 14, 2018
They added something, but still you won’t find anything. Or did a miracle happen and a sane quest log appeared?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Not sure what was added this update, but didn't play the last update, but nothing much seems to have been added since 1.2.

Reactions: Weaponx

ScrewFearMe

Apr 8, 2018
Not sure what was added this update, but didn't play the last update, but nothing much seems to have been added since 1.2.
I haven't played for quite awhile either and it seems very little has been updated in the last year or so(I think I was at 1.1 or 1.2 or so myself)
I am dropping this for sure.

ScrewFearMe

Apr 8, 2018
They should at least have a quest list so the players will know what to do. I just started the game and the Aunt left for a meeting, what do I do now? I'm so lost.
One of the biggest problems with the game, you don't know what your doing, and even if you knew, not that much content, even with an update.

Reactions: falco256

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Update information

A little post to keep everyone informed.

The update will be released in 10-14 days.

This will be the last update before the game is reworked. In the version after the rework, all scenes will be gradually changed to a greater or lesser extent.

For now, I want to show you the new animation of the >>> <<<.

Thank you for your attention <3

Reactions: eddieedison

dmmt

May 8, 2020
deleted this title 2 years ago....just checking back in, and seeing the same complaints, we voiced then. Exerpt apparently, he made the one girl less attractive for some unknown reason.

Guess I'll see ya again, in 2025. Maybe an update or 2 will have happened by then.

Last edited:
1.50 star(s) 52 Votes