• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Little Sister [v1.5] [Master Wuju]

1.50 star(s) 52 Votes

DerKER

Jul 14, 2017
This game either needs a walkthrough or a more concrete way to comunicate what you are supposed to do.

tarshack

May 15, 2018
Funny how I just got a notification a few hours ago and read that this game is bad because it gets no content and takes too long between updates, and hours later there is an update lol, it is like bad bobby saga all over again, a game with decent renders but destined to die because the dev only updates when enough people complain and money stops flowing(IK many don't do this as a main job, but if you will hype up people and then let them down, better not to commit)
thats the normal for cash grab games that have devs that really dont know what they are doing or just dont care and only want the cash for zero time invested

tarshack

May 15, 2018
Iiiitttt'ssss aliveeeeeee, yeeessss. (creepy voice)
It's more of a Golem than a game, you know, like created to assiste or defend its creater, but in this case, to enrich its dev.
it needs to be buried and forgotten about .... his quote from patreon long time ago "You can help me buy a more powerful computer (this will increase the amount of content in next versions of the game) " so my honest opinion this is nothing more then something to pass time when he is bored, i could write this on my 20 year old dell lap top sitting on shelf and do it faster but i come to conclusion its hard to convert data from abacus to electronic.
To be serious tho Mods need to look more serious into some like this, its very apparent just like this update it sat form multiple revision with no update and as soon as someone said something miracles one pops up goes from 1.0 to 1.2 skips 1.1 and still isn't the one 1.3v someone said he has on his web page.

Mods look at it seriously .. it uses and wastes your bandwidth and space , poorly written - no content - and poor grasp of concept of game writing. if he needs help then reach out and ask but in what it has shown so far this game in his hands is beyond salvaging

bagmenot

Jul 7, 2018
No journal to know what to do, was on version 0.9, no real content was added since then, savegame broken, etc...
This game could have been nice, but is just a disappointment...

DerKER

Jul 14, 2017
Quick question guys, where can I find the models of the characters? They appear to be somewhat common because of all the big brother games out there lol

fekjames

Feb 6, 2022
I am stuck can somebody help me?
Melissa competition is stuck cause i am loosing all the time, olivia is sad on her bed, and ruby cant talk to me. icheckedevery day' every plac and i dont know what to do next

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Little Sister v1.3

Download Links: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tyhano

Oct 30, 2017
Little Sister v1.3

Download Links: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

bonus image this game ?
please walkthrough ...sleep sleep sleep ?? Competition fail. Strip no progress. Police no progress. Confusion

Reactions: cepaxo
1.50 star(s) 52 Votes