Ren'Py Little Sister [v1.5] [Master Wuju]

1.50 star(s) 52 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
only have the free up to 1 GB free at mega
Sigh up for the free account and it will pause if you go over the 5 Gb limit per day, actually its like 4-6 hours of pause if you go over the limit then it will resume and complete the download.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
I see this game updated often and haven't tried it but...
Can someone explain why the rating is so bad? I mean a real explanation and not a rage-induced text dump.
It's a sandbox where you have to run around looking for correct time/place to be to see anything new. And after several updates amount of content is so low that usually first version of game offers more playtime than all of these micro updates together. I won't bother even downloading this anymore. It got some popularity only because cute girl in the game's banner.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
I see this game updated often and haven't tried it but...
Can someone explain why the rating is so bad? I mean a real explanation and not a rage-induced text dump.
Simple and short explanation, it's impossible to play this thing without a walkthrough.

Reactions: 123Watari

lomechip

Nov 11, 2021
Sigh up for the free account and it will pause if you go over the 5 Gb limit per day, actually its like 4-6 hours of pause if you go over the limit then it will resume and complete the download.
Just use a VPN to switch countries and you don't have to wait.

Pirata

Jun 11, 2017
Have they even bothered to add a journal to this? This game just seems to be another typical cashgrab sadly

tarshack

May 15, 2018
only have the free up to 1 GB free at mega
i wouldnt waste time downloading you will die from boredom and repetitive clicking trying to find something to do. it nothing more than someone trying to make some pennies beating a dead horse, there basically is no content and zero continuity of route in game

Reactions: guardianfather

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
Funny how I just got a notification a few hours ago and read that this game is bad because it gets no content and takes too long between updates, and hours later there is an update lol, it is like bad bobby saga all over again, a game with decent renders but destined to die because the dev only updates when enough people complain and money stops flowing(IK many don't do this as a main job, but if you will hype up people and then let them down, better not to commit)

Bearros

Oct 1, 2022
Piss poor gameplay for a v1.2. Usually a 1 before the period means the game has reached a fully playable state. This title seems to be a spinoff of Big Brother: Another Story, but with less actual gameplay. Everything is "In Developing". Also the translation to English needs some serious work.

1.50 star(s) 52 Votes