Ren'Py Little Sister [v1.5] [Master Wuju]

1.50 star(s) 52 Votes

Zoonma

Apr 13, 2019
I am a little surprised how fast this game is sinking. I would have thought it would have gone the mile for over half of the planned project then the real test was if the person working on it could actually finish the game.

May 8, 2017
If the uniform covers the tattoos, it's not a problem, but in this game she has fucking sleeve tattoos, which her uniform doesn't cover,piercings are not allowed in this business, if you have any you need to remove them before you step in the plane. At least that's how it works where i live.
If I recall correctly he is on a private flight. I imagine if you are on a plane owned by someone the person who owns the plane can hire whomever they wish. I believe the tattoo thing is just for public flights.

soundclub

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
i recommend a rename of the game, instead of "Little Sister" it should called "grinding dev".....

i really liked the game in first releases and was curious to see the development, but it's not getting better, the poor amount of content, and the grind drives me crazy.

i will give up on this one, sadly

Reactions: D7oom17

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
If the uniform covers the tattoos, it's not a problem, but in this game she has fucking sleeve tattoos, which her uniform doesn't cover,piercings are not allowed in this business, if you have any you need to remove them before you step in the plane. At least that's how it works where i live.
Nice to know I am not the only one that finds then repulsive and discus ting,

etool

Jun 14, 2021
I really want to like this .... renders are good, story may have potential (not much of one just yet)

could be a good one ... but like others have said the sandbox is hurting more then helping

some 'tweaks' and this could rise up to be a decent game

good luck to the dev

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
If it was a visual novel, it would not be half bad. But for a game where you are actually supposed to do something ...

caju

Oct 5, 2017
No idea whats going on or what to do. I got on the plane had sex with a gross woman. Met someone in her bedroom. Saw a mildy interesting girl at the front desk. Got cockblocked. Went back to the person in the room who was supposed to help me. She said she would. Still cant talk to desk girl. Found strip club and purse. Got free dance. Paid for upgraded dance. Nothing indicates there is any more content of any kind. I wake up, check every room in each of the 3 buildings. Take a nap, check every room again, take another nap, check every room... Go to bed, repeat again the next day. That seems to be the end of content... cant talk to desk girl. cant talk to drunk "stewardess". The other girls that I was on the plane with went shopping on day 2 and never returned.
What am I missing?

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
No idea whats going on or what to do. I got on the plane had sex with a gross woman. Met someone in her bedroom. Saw a mildy interesting girl at the front desk. Got cockblocked. Went back to the person in the room who was supposed to help me. She said she would. Still cant talk to desk girl. Found strip club and purse. Got free dance. Paid for upgraded dance. Nothing indicates there is any more content of any kind. I wake up, check every room in each of the 3 buildings. Take a nap, check every room again, take another nap, check every room... Go to bed, repeat again the next day. That seems to be the end of content... cant talk to desk girl. cant talk to drunk "stewardess". The other girls that I was on the plane with went shopping on day 2 and never returned.
What am I missing?
You are playing the wrong game o_O

This game is doomed

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
anyone stuck on Melissa's drinking game do this

There are sleeping tablets on the bathroom table in Kira's Room, found on FRIDAY, then before you start the competition select the sleeping pills and click the almost empty bottle next to Melissa.
Melissa will pass out

Then continue the next day and play Melissa again but this time click on her glass and add the pill.
The next day talk to Melissa again

Now talk to Lisa

Next repeat Melissa's drinking game

Win three straight times, always Tuesday

Now talk about the victory

Last edited:

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
wow...so easy to get stuck in this game...WAY to much taking naps just to keep moving.
Just had the drinking game scene and now can't progress at all... done with this one. Great animation but person doesn't know how to sandbox at all

Edit: was able to get past finally.Just had to skip a bunch of days...lame

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnF95zone

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
This update is great! Loaded up my save and just took naps for several days straight because all of the girls are gone all day and there is an empty police station and a dead strip club with no money. Loaded up "play new content" and instantly jumped into a locker room I can't leave. Nothing to do. Just a two-room sandbox with nothing to interact with. What the fuck even is this game?

Edit: Yay! You have to select the key to open the door. Even though it is the only thing in your inventory. Now I can use the "copmuter"

Edit 2: So I spy on the girls and then game over after avoiding them. We are really having fun now. Recycle bin, I'm sorry for feeding you this crap.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
This update is great! Loaded up my save and just took naps for several days straight because all of the girls are gone all day and there is an empty police station and a dead strip club with no money. Loaded up "play new content" and instantly jumped into a locker room I can't leave. Nothing to do. Just a two-room sandbox with nothing to interact with. What the fuck even is this game?

Edit: Yay! You have to select the key to open the door. Even though it is the only thing in your inventory. Now I can use the "copmuter"

Edit 2: So I spy on the girls and then game over after avoiding them. We are really having fun now. Recycle bin, I'm sorry for feeding you this crap.
Does the copmuter mute cops?

Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
What the fuck even is this. The events are decent I guess, if you can fucking find them.

This... "game," needs a LOT of tuning to make things actually move forward in it. Make events trigger easier, or at least make them not quite so freaking random. On the slim chance they're not, some kind of guide or walkthrough would be nice.

I can't even call this a game in its current state. I really hope nobody paid money for this.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
I love how everytime I see this game in the new releases. I come in here hopefully this game will finally make sense. and share enough its still a cluster fuck... thank you all for the heads up everytime. I wish the dev would actually take the time to figure out what they what to do with their game before releasing it. each time they do. they are just making it a point to say "FUCK YOU" to anyone that really tries to play it. well make in 3 years it will be playable. or abandoned.

1.50 star(s) 52 Votes