Ren'Py Little Sister [v1.5] [Master Wuju]

1.50 star(s) 52 Votes

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
Though I'd give this another try, but this game is just as bad as I remember.

The gameplay is still aimlessly clicking through empty rooms. No journal, no character notes, questlog, nothing to guide you and rooms are empty >90% of the time.

This is the worst kind of sandbox game. It really needs some kind of guidance, like a quest log.

Oh and the skip time button exists but does not work.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
little roomate > little sister >little roomate > little sister ? :WaitWhat:
am i the one who just confuse from the tittle?

DorianGray90

May 27, 2020
Forgot why I deleted this game, re-installed it, found that after 3 updates, a half-hearted scene and a half was added.

This isn't a game: it is a patreon fund milker that doesn't even try to hide that fact.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
One thing of note regarding the air hostess...

From what I understand, ALL air hostesses must meet a certain standard; clean, unmarked and absolutely NO tattoo's visible!!

The most they'll allow is earrings, a necklace and tastefully done makeup...

The one in here may be cute, but air lines would be forced to kick her out and blacklist her the moment they saw any sign of ink.
This is a fictional story however, but it does break the realism continuity
Technically Melissa isn't an air hostess, she was only on the flight to suck MC's cock because of what Kira had told her about it.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
OK, got to the first Friday, nothing to do, Saturday, nothing to do. I hope that isn't the end of the content.

Gnosh

Jun 11, 2017
I dont understand. I can not do anything in this game. It's not logical. Everything is in development. Have someone Walkthrough?

Reactions: dj11hp
1.50 star(s) 52 Votes