Ren'Py Little Sister [v1.5] [Master Wuju]

1.50 star(s) 52 Votes

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
Are these devs too dumb to understand and work on why their games are not getting the support. Be it this game or Wicked Paradise , same shit different story. If even for once this dev had opened the reviews , read why the ratings are so fkin low and worked on it maybe the game would have been better and would be gaining more support.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
dam, this has to be one of he worst rated games here. Is it really that bad ?
In one word: yes.
The dev put quite some effort to make animations, but forgot that there is supposed to be an actual game that shows them.

But ... if you like doing nothing and taking naps in the bedroom to advance time, this game is for you. Have fun.

Last edited:

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

Little Sister [v0.9 Public] + IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider.

here or below my message there's a link to my discord

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
Just finished downloading, but having read comments, I am deleting it unplayed.

Thank you all for saving me from the waste of time and frustration.

Hakeron

Jul 21, 2017
why the fuck he doesnt make more lisa scene ??? thats all we want from that game really... well kyra and the blonde too. Now hes adding other characters nobody care !

• Haha
Reactions: SpecularGoodness

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
When it comes to this game, unren saved my life. Checking the content before playing each update is definitely cheating, but saves me hours of click time especially if the content in question isn't worth it.

BiberonSZeta

Apr 17, 2017
When it comes to this game, unren saved my life. Checking the content before playing each update is definitely cheating, but saves me hours of click time especially if the content in question isn't worth it.
Did same, which also allowed me to see lazy coding :). The function to skip time could have been easily implemented in all screens. Not much content, also no way of keeping track what needs to be done.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Did same, which also allowed me to see lazy coding :). The function to skip time could have been easily implemented in all screens. Not much content, also no way of keeping track what needs to be done.
Agreed. If the content was worthwhile, an enterprising modder could easily fix this game with a few coding changes. But as it stands, it wouldn't be worth the time that they would spend doing it.

Reactions: BiberonSZeta

soundclub

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
one of the most worst games i tried.....
the graphics are really nice, the animations poor...
the sandbox system is a nightmare, there is no hint-system or even a "note" what to do next

its alot of grinding and figuring out "what day and what time you have to be" ....
i waited several releases and tried it again today....a total waste of time for me.....

too bad it turns that way, but i will give up on this from now on

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
We’re is the sleeping pill can’t find it
They are in Kira's room, but only on one day of the week (I think it was Friday, but don't quote me on that) - and they are tiny.

I actually liked the idea of the game, also the events are better than in other games (cheating to win the drink contest for example).
If the dev decides to change this into a visual novel, it might even be good. But the current gameplay ... the only word that comes to mind is "terrible".

1.50 star(s) 52 Votes