Ren'Py Little Sister [v1.5] [Master Wuju]

1.50 star(s) 52 Votes

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
Hyy Guys
Here Is My Android port of this game With incest patch and compress

Find My Other Ports Here

May 9, 2021
While the base scenario promise and graphics are promising the aimless wandering in hopes of triggering something and a minuscule amount of content makes this a total waste of time.
Agreed.

Again, the animations are impressive. But seriously, Dev, if you just focus on making the player experience more immersive and enjoyable then I'm sure you'd provide us with a great game in no time.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hey guys,
i know that a new version is released but i don´t have the time to check it if there is a text line what is need to change.So if someone found in the current version or in a future update a textline let me know then and i try to update the mod fast as i can

aasguard

Jul 4, 2019
had to stop playing poor max is drunk on so many days trying to get melissa to explain to lisa i had enough going to delete the game

Soar

Jul 2, 2017
Hi everyone ! Did someone know how to win the drink competition against Melissa ? I see there is more content after it but can't get over ...

Fucker289

Jul 5, 2020
is their any updated incest patch for window?
patch on main page is old 0.4a
let know if their an udated patch or we can use old patc?

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
Hi everyone ! Did someone know how to win the drink competition against Melissa ? I see there is more content after it but can't get over ...
Put a sleeping pill in is glass. You find it in the bathroom of this haunt.

tarshack

May 15, 2018
useless waste of space of on this site and to downloaded thought MAYBE after 2 years i might have some content HA HA HA another game that goes no where just wants supporters to donate to them i canceled patreon long ago after false promise after false promise from game devs and this game would fall into that bag of useless gimmee your money group

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
I tried the game out early on and well the concept seems to be coming along however still a few things that really are a huge tune off. First the there needs to be a work around or some way to by pass the discussing and nasty looking flight attendant. She just reeks lose slut whore. Second if one must use drugs to entice or seduce someone, which is now considered a criminal act. Why are we teaching or showing other that this practice is OK?
Honestly like the main characters from the big brother game and don't mean to offend anyone with my words. But thanks for reading and taking into consideration my thoughts. best of luck.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I tried the game out early on and well the concept seems to be coming along however still a few things that really are a huge tune off. First the there needs to be a work around or some way to by pass the discussing and nasty looking flight attendant. She just reeks lose slut whore. Second if one must use drugs to entice or seduce someone, which is now considered a criminal act. Why are we teaching or showing other that this practice is OK?
Honestly like the main characters from the big brother game and don't mean to offend anyone with my words. But thanks for reading and taking into consideration my thoughts. best of luck.
The MC did the same in the prequel. Max made Alice drunk so he could have his way with her and she would not remember it afterwards.

These games usually don't show high moral standards. If you play them you know what you are facing.

tarshack

May 15, 2018
Then why are you even here ? 99 % of all the games have either slutty girls, drugged or drunk girls, elicit acts up to and including incest - sodomy - Fellatio - Cunnilingus to mention a of few which many areas around the world consider illegal or immoral acts, and most games here evoke or intice acts through otherwise questionable or extremely perverted means or ways. so i take it those other practices are exceptable due to fact you dont adress or comment on those ( " Why are we teaching or showing other that this practice is OK? " )

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Perhaps I'm missing something but it seems development happens in mouse-steps over such a long period of time :unsure: Only thing I realized was new is the introduction to the police officer girl.

Reactions: madmit

maurice68

Jul 25, 2017
yup played for nearly an hour...couldn't find anything else either
just gring grind grind but no real content unless it was added in the story progression

1.50 star(s) 52 Votes