Ren'Py Abandoned Little Sister [v1.5] [Master Wuju]

1.50 star(s) 52 Votes

MrBamboocha

Jan 9, 2021
Uhm?? What is this? I "played"the intro. After one week trying every part of the day everything that is clickable got into i think hospital for "some"content. A conversation about beeing mad and an accidental toweldrop. And . . nothing after that. Sorting screws is more interesting. I mean . . . i am confused looking at the comments. Like give it a try? . . . . . .I find nothing to try.

OOh ok, i sleep another night and get a dream. I keep trying for 30 more minutes. But if i have to click a week through, before i find anything new, . . . i wel i am out of words. renders are ok, content as far as i see is ok as well. Pace of content . . . i cannot even think of the aproprate word without cursisng . . . . . . maybe riiculously slow . . .
I tried, I tried, I left. Lol, damn... This is a first.

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
I tried, I tried, I left. Lol, damn... This is a first.
Yh i found a F***ing scene , after that an empty house. I mean there are bad games and there are games stalling for time to create the illusion of content. This one goes as far to break that illusion. I be back for this in a couple of years without any expextations or hope.

Reactions: Michel Mak

mentore

Feb 28, 2019
Great game!! Can I suggest to Dev to insert an hint app in the game?
Because I'm in loop:
1- Ruby doesn't want to talk me anymore;
2- I can't win on Melissa's competition;
3- Kira tells me that she would speak to Nora.
I don't know how to go on....

Last edited:
Reactions: B10 and Michel Mak

otakujo

Oct 3, 2020
it looks interesting but i do agree this whole no ideal what am suppose to do not fun. am after he tell his sis he well change cant tell what do to.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Got to be one of the laziest dev out here, thought he could get easy money with his BB ripoff with zero to little effort. Epic fail

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
I don't care about absence of lewd content, there is wonderful slow-burn games/VN, but this game is just boring like a piece of old brick.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I don't care about absence of lewd content, there is wonderful slow-burn games/VN, but this game is just boring like a piece of old brick.
Imho all these "free roam" games should have a "end of content" message tied to them once you found what there is. Or at least get warned about whatever is left is repeat events. Imho why people hate so much on sandbox games etc, you end up look for content when there is not any left to find.

Reactions: Enot1964

bf90rono

Mar 11, 2020
..oh no...sandbox...without a "guide" is a complete nightmare.
Would rather you stuck to a proper VN without the tedious sandbox, spaming every interactive option to continue forward.
Damn shame...

taches

Jun 1, 2019
Because I'm in loop:
1- Ruby doesn't want to talk me anymore;
2- I can't win on Melissa's competition;
3- Kira tells me that she would speak to Nora.
I don't know how to go on....
winning the competition:
get the Sleeping Pills at friday mornig, kira bathroom, small item
select the SP in the inventory
sleep to tuesday, talk with M, clicking at Mellissas Glass! then after the Fridge you can make the pill in the glass and win, next day speek over victory, repeat the competition. You get money and scene.
1 , i stuck too

3 kira, go thursday morning to kira ( use keycard) in the room use Panty in inventory, talk to kira, -> next scene...

Last edited:
Reactions: Hlextor and forgive

taches

Jun 1, 2019
My last Save, anyone get further?
it seems this is the same position like the 1-1 save from end v07
- kira wants to talk because of ruby bulliying
- olivia is on the bed, dont want to talk
- melissa - no competition anymore
-ruby dont want to talk
- you can talk with lisa in her room thursday noon - evening - new content...

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Little Sister [v0.8] [Master Wuju] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 839 MB / 169 MB - Little_Sister-0.8-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: xxx MB / 152 MB - Little_Sister-0.8-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:
1.50 star(s) 52 Votes