Ren'Py Little Sister [v1.5] [Master Wuju]

1.50 star(s) 52 Votes

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Little Sister [v0.8] [Master Wuju] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 839 MB / 169 MB - Little_Sister-0.8-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: xxx MB / 152 MB - Little_Sister-0.8-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
Ehm... how does this game work? There's no info or objectives anywhere about what to do next.
good question.... you go days without any interactions... gets ridiculous you gotta go to every location at every time of the day just to try and find an interaction... and then there are none.... game has been in development over a year and still only police station and home available..... i tried this game when it had its first couple updates... seems to me like its still there

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Sounds like it still hasn't improved any over the last year or so. Too bad, cause it had promise, but... meh. I'm done. Thread unwatched, maybe I'll check back in another year to see if there's any actual content added. Best of luck to the dev, but he's seriously gonna have to step up to the plate if he's gonna compete here. Toodles, y'all :)

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Yeah im afraid this game will take 20 updates or more to work properly -One thing that i dont like dialogue block + finding and item example bottle of pills took so much time :) talking with Npc you have to skip days etc :sick:
scenes are not bad but game needs more updates :cautious: (y)

Reactions: michel.gellar7

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
How long is the content? I feel that nothing progresses, dreams advance more than history, With Lisa I stayed after the fight for the dress, with Olivia I stayed when we saw her naked and now she is only sitting on her bed without any interaction, with Melissa I already did the competition until he does not stop doing more, with ruby the same after almost kissing her you can not do more. Is that all the content? Or am I missing something?

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
There is a prologue to this game. Nothing more even now at 0.8... I have been to every room, every building that doesn't say "in developing" and there's literally no gameplay. Skipping time, sleeping, and every 2-3 days it may show a character, but after a single interaction, they're locked out for the next 2-3 days... That is no way to release a game.

Dev should add a function in the phone or something at minimum listing what days and what rooms MC can interact with/find people. Otherwise, it's a literally EMPTY sandbox with zero direction after MC wakes up to a BJ.

Reactions: mehdios16 and jxd

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Yeah im afraid this game will take 20 updates or more to work properly -One thing that i dont like dialogue block + finding and item example bottle of pills took so much time :) talking with Npc you have to skip days etc :sick:
scenes are not bad but game needs more updates :cautious: (y)
Seeing your signature what pregnancy games, what games do I recommend.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
There is a prologue to this game. Nothing more even now at 0.8... I have been to every room, every building that doesn't say "in developing" and there's literally no gameplay. Skipping time, sleeping, and every 2-3 days it may show a character, but after a single interaction, they're locked out for the next 2-3 days... That is no way to release a game.

Dev should add a function in the phone or something at minimum listing what days and what rooms MC can interact with/find people. Otherwise, it's a literally EMPTY sandbox with zero direction after MC wakes up to a BJ.
I agree with you, I am missing a common thread, because spending 2/3 days without doing anything is the worst.

Machina4

Mar 4, 2019
seriously this game need actual update with actual content. make a route, fallow it.

i.e: take one caracter, like Lisa, make her go around and interrect with the MC, like watching TV and have a talk, or cooking as the MC harras her, then make it a full story, not just a isolated even, like she cook and the MC come talking to her, and touch her ass, then she is mad, MC got to do something to make up for it, and this led to a more or less complex series of small event spread over a week to corrupt her and at the end of wich, MC can touch her ass as much he want. only them you release the up-date

next up-date: take this other character, Olivia, and make her have her own series of even about how she miss to be nudist and MC got to listen to her. this would start a serie of even where MC would have to progress slowing to end to been allow to walk in the bathroom when she shower or in the bedroom when she change, with occasional case where she walk out of the bedroom naked. then release the up-date

do small series of events at every up-date and after 2-3 up-date, you will start to have loyal fans. and after a few up-date, you return to add a new level of corrution to the events added to the previous update. like the MC moslesting Lisa as she cook or Olivia who join MC in the shower or his bed.

those are simple exemple of How it should have been done years ago when it was lauched. because as for now, this look like an initial release. it have absolutly no content at all. people just keep comming by because they like Big Brother, not because they like Little sister

Reactions: avador02

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I really love the the model and the character of Lisa from Big Brother. It's a tragedy that game never let us have sex with her. But it sounds like this game, like that one, features a lot of grinding and wandering around trying to trigger stuff without any real clues about how to do so, or knowing when you've seen all that you can.

harrydogs90

Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 545118

Overview:
The game tells us about a girl named Olivia, who leaves her home (where her parents and older sister remain) and moves to another city with her friend Max and best girlfriend Lisa for College. How will events develop further?​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-19
Release Date: 2021-08-30
Developer: Master Wuju
Censored: No
Version: 0.8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

NOTE: Fixed with proper Renpy exe and libs. Should not throw virus detection.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac
(v0.5): - MEGA -
Others: ANDROID* -
COMPRESSED*

Patches:
*This unofficial port/version was not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

View attachment 545129 View attachment 545128 View attachment 545130 View attachment 545131 View attachment 545133 View attachment 545132
Does this game even work?

• Red Heart
Reactions: MataHariX
1.50 star(s) 52 Votes