Ren'Py Little Sister [v1.5] [Master Wuju]

1.50 star(s) 52 Votes

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I love how everytime I see this game in the new releases. I come in here hopefully this game will finally make sense. and share enough its still a cluster fuck... thank you all for the heads up everytime. I wish the dev would actually take the time to figure out what they what to do with their game before releasing it. each time they do. they are just making it a point to say "FUCK YOU" to anyone that really tries to play it. well make in 3 years it will be playable. or abandoned.
Same here, I checked hopeful to see if there is improvement but so far nothing has changed for the better. Fingers crossed for the next release.

VenustusAltus

Jan 6, 2021
I like the renders and what there is so far of story, but the game is in DESPERATE need of a hint system. Something, anything to point players to where the content is and let them know when they've finished it.

Reactions: zerokool69

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Does the patch that is in the OP works with the curren version?
It will work up to the version it was made for 0.4a, it only changes dialogue lines from a persons name to Aunt/Sister etc, there's no visual changes in the game, but any lines after 0.4a will not be changed and will use the default names of the characters

eddieedison

Jul 9, 2017
I grabbed the purse at the strip club but haven't figured out what to do with it. any ideas?
only thing i could think of is heading to the bar lady in the strip club and make purchases...once you steal the bag you basically have 2000 on you which you could spend.

Last edited:

llAzurusll

Oct 6, 2022
Wait a fucking minute, Olivia? friends with a guy named max and his sister named lisa, and same character models as... Max the fucking Menace?

michi04

May 14, 2018
hello, can someone upload version 1.3 here and compress it. would be nice. the incest patch would also need to be updated. Thanks very much.

tarshack

May 15, 2018
hello, can someone upload version 1.3 here and compress it. would be nice. the incest patch would also need to be updated. Thanks very much.
there hasnt been updates here in a long while now, i think inpart too many comments of lack of any contenet withthe few uploads being done, personally what little contenet there is is a grind and go no where fest hence why only 2 stars

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
You can download 1.2 for free from his patreon:

I'm not paying $5 to get 1.3. ;)

Reactions: fchupelupe

michi04

May 14, 2018
You can download 1.2 for free from his patreon:

Mega

I'm not paying $5 to get 1.3. ;)
Hello,
can you please download version 1.2. Upload here via workupload, unfortunately it is too big via mega. I don't have that much memory to download or could you compress it.
Thank you very much.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LittleSister-1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Osiris777

May 6, 2017
I see this game updated often and haven't tried it but...
Can someone explain why the rating is so bad? I mean a real explanation and not a rage-induced text dump.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Can someone explain why the rating is so bad? I mean a real explanation and not a rage-induced text dump.
Oh no ... I am not gonna spoil that ^^
If the already existing posts about the game haven't shown you yet, then you should try it for yourself.

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
Somehow I can't decide whether that's meant as sarcasm or irony, or if it's really meant seriously. But it is funny in any case.

1.50 star(s) 52 Votes