Ren'Py Little Sister [v1.5] [Master Wuju]

1.50 star(s) 52 Votes

Bloogonis

Jun 19, 2017
I'm confused, so far I have interacted with Kira half a dozen times gone to the strip club a dozen times, Melissa and the receptionist that everyone hates for no reason twice, Olivia from the overview zero times and interacted with the titular character one time with almost no narrative connection between the events. Is the game miss titled? Is it supposed to be "Little hormone deficient man visits a strip club" instead of "Little Sister"

Edit: And now I have hit a wall where I have apparently looped the week and the two interactive characters just tell me I already spoke to them today... its morning on a new day I literally couldn't have. what is this game even?

edit again: and now clicking to go to the map in the strip club sends me to the vip room???

Last edited:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
this game used to be 1 update and 5 sec of content, so 10 updates and almost nothing, has that changed? a new sex scene per update?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
a sandbox with hours of content its better than any linear action game ...
Well, I like both. Linear action games can be just as fun as point & click adventures.

But more fun than VNs? Yes, most of the time they are (where I'd like to name BADIK as a prominent exception. Linear, but extremely well done)

Bloogonis

Jun 19, 2017
Oh, so the sandbox game is just broken and the 1.4 and up stuff starts in the middle of the story as if you played the earlier content it seems. Why is this even posted? even so why isn't the pre 1.4 content just in there or packaged separately instead of the broken state that it is currently in?

Sese81

Apr 10, 2022
Excuse me but I can't understand the game!!!
Is there no guide or list that can help me?
it's crazy to move around in a few environments where nothing or almost nothing happens!

Eisbaerle

Apr 4, 2018
As long as I have no questlog or something similar I wont play it anymore, I can go to every place but I wont be able to do something..

Abbys_Cat

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2019
Good lord, playing this is agonizing, damn it. The game is a sandbox with no quest log, you don't know what to do, you're at the mercy of the game wanting to show you something. After so much time, all the places are still in development. Damn, dude, this game gets so many low reviews, and yet the author seems not to care and continues with the same flawed sandbox system??? I like sandbox games, but the way it's done in this game is the worst possible. You play blindly, hoping some scene pops up in front of you. Extremely disappointing.

Reactions: ArhraCole

Mje1278

Jul 1, 2022
At this point the creator should just abandon it save us the trouble of playing this agonizing mess

Mar 19, 2020
I am guessing that a mod keeps posting this, but not getting any feedback to whomever "Master Wuju" is. This is an absolute waste of server space. The only thing Wuju has mastered is incompetence. I'd suggest wiping this until it actually becomes something. Currently it isn't a game at all.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
(I didnt played the game)

There are a few good sandbox games but a lot are just bad. The good ones are when you can leave a house with just a click. The bad ones are when you have to click on your door to leave your room > click on halfway > click again on halfway > click on the staircase to go down > click on living room > click on kitchen > click on front door.... then the game tells you "you need to dress up to leave the house". So go back to your room to dress up and click again thousands of times to leave your fk house... And ofc you have to do that every day -.-

1.50 star(s) 52 Votes