PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I think she does, they mentioned her parents in the first chapter, idk. I'll wait patiently to see more.
I didn't remember that :LOL:.
I just happened to load my save from last month and play the new content without starting from scratch, so maybe my memory is failing me on the little details.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Started the game yesterday and just caught up.

I must say, I'm digging the story a lot.
As some others have said before, I do feel there are a lot of shock factor scenes kinda crammed into the initial story but I do think there's lots of potential for how the narrative evolves in the future.

I do hope that there's more lore that is explained in the future as to how these people (like Zoe & others for e.g.) have been developing these paranormal abilities/symptoms.
Also, with MC joining the mysterious V's group, my personal wish is that there's expanded world-building; MC going to different, new places & facing more and more dangerous individuals with each mission.

And I'm probably not the only one (or perhaps I am), but I'm getting the feeling V = Nyxie, and she had to fake her own "death" somehow, hence we probably won't see V's face until much later in the game, who turns out to be Nyxie.

Until then, I guess I'm sticking to my Nyxie solo-path as my canon playthrough, turning down all other LI's sex scenes. :KEK::HideThePain:
I really do hope that there's a good deal of payoff for players who makes MC be faithful to Nyxie, compared to those who just get MC to fuck left and right.

SusanooStudios one question I have is, is Iris supposed to be........like a vampire or at the very least a "special" paranormal with symptoms very akin to a vampire?
Basement she showed to MC underneath the cafe there was blood everywhere, so either she's a human and a serial killer :KEK: or she's a paranormal like Zoe, and she just is good at hiding in plain sight.

Anyway, will keep following the game to see how the story develops in the future.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I'm getting the feeling V = Nyxie, and she had to fake her own "death" somehow
I thought the same thing for a moment, but she should be called "N" instead of "V", shouldn't she? :HideThePain:. Besides, the MC carried her body for a while and was probably there until the end, so I don't think it's her.
What a good game, eh?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I thought the same thing for a moment, but she should be called "N" instead of "V", shouldn't she? :HideThePain:. Besides, the MC carried her body for a while and was probably there until the end, so I don't think it's her.
What a good game, eh?
Well, having her codename as her actual name's initial would make it far too obvious.
Hence, her codename being V could be something just there to throw suspecting people off track.

As for her "death", well there are instances in fiction where a character goes to extreme lengths to fake his or her death; a medicine could be taken which makes it seem like that the body is dead, and arrangements can be made to swap out a body from the morgue and digging the individual out of the coffin once funeral is done.

Another reason why I'm saying this is because Lilly kept mentioning V is a female with use of words "she"/"her."
Not to mention Zemax's Walkthrough mod states that the game has codes for 6 LIs;

- Eira
- Iris
- Lilly
- Sarah
- Zoe
- Nyxie (her love point stat only gets added it MC refuses to have sex with anyone after her "death")

I mean why even dedicate a code for love points for Nyxie's character if she becomes a non-factor?
Only reason I can think why is because she's still alive.

So unless dev is planning to add a separate seventh LI in addition to above 6, I have a strong feeling Nyxie = V

Also, when V first talks to MC to recruit him, MC even remarks "You (V) sound like her (Nyxie)."
Probably because it is her, I think.
Her voice and the way she talks I wouldn't be surprised if MC starts to get a bit more suspicious that Nyxie may be alive the more he talks with V.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PickerLewd

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I mean why even dedicate a code for love points for Nyxie's character if she becomes a non-factor?
I would do it to throw cheaters and hackers off the scent :LUL:. Those points are never seen by a normal user in the game, only by a modder or someone who plays with those mods.
If your theory is true, then what Nyxie has done is unforgivable, because not only does she fake her death, but she waits a whole year to reappear as if nothing had happened, pretending to be another being. Note that I say "another being" because she seemed to be communicating telepathically in that dark room.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Avatarbr1 and JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I would do it to throw cheaters and hackers off the scent :LUL:. Those points are never seen by a normal user in the game, only by a modder or someone who plays with those mods.
If your theory is true, then what Nyxie has done is unforgivable, because not only does she fake her death, but she waits a whole year to reappear as if nothing had happened, pretending to be another being. Note that I say "another being" because she seemed to be communicating telepathically in that dark room.
I mean, yes, but just because they're only seen by modders or people using the mods, doesn't make it less true - codes with the Love points always have some sort of purpose in all games.
But if the dev did it to throw modders off as you say, that would be the first ever in history of AVNs :KEK:

Well, for me I wouldn't jump to condemn Nyxie's character yet.
It would depend on her circumstances and the how and why are explained should she reveal herself.
And it would be up to the dev to make a convincing story with plausible reasoning as to why.

Uhhh, V states that she was communicating to MC through the speakers in his room when they first talk.
So I'd imagine some tech wiz got inside MC's room & planted bugs with audio to talk to him.

One additional thing; the last scene if MC didn't sleep with any other LIs (dunno how it is if he fucked around lol), Nyxie pretty much says "Our time will come, until then please wait patiently and be better." (or something along those lines)
I get it's a dream sequence for MC, but even so I'd say that's pretty much foreshadowing that Nyxie is alive; unless dev has MC die soon and join her in afterlife or something. :HideThePain:

Reactions: PickerLewd

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
V states that she was communicating to MC through the speakers in his room when they first talk.
So I'd imagine some tech wiz got inside MC's room & planted bugs with audio to talk to him.
I don't remember reading it. Either it's the fault of having the compressed version or my memory is faulty :eek:. There are so many weird things in the game that I assumed it was telepathic, especially since it tells you to close your eyes and gives you an option, which I chose to ignore and keep my eyes open.
Nyxie pretty much says "Our time will come, until then please wait patiently and be better." (or something along those lines)
I get it's a dream sequence for MC, but even so I'd say that's pretty much foreshadowing that Nyxie is alive; unless dev has MC die soon and join her in afterlife or something.
I have commented on this above. I understood it as a future encounter when the MC dies after completing his quest.
In fact I think we both played the same game, because I also rejected both sex options in this second part :HideThePain:.

Reactions: JJJ84
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes