SusanooStudios

Creating Little Things.
Game Developer
Mar 24, 2024
People have been burned by abandoned games far too many times so quite a lot of people wait for a good chunk of updates and see what's happening then decide.

Some won't hand over any money until the game is almost finished.

Some, me included, refuse monthly subs and will only buy on Steam, Itch, GoG etc..

It takes time to build a player base and players want to see how committed the dev is to their game before they hand over their hard earned money.
Honestly I understand. I would definitely appreciate the support since it helps with getting assets and overall allowing game devs more time, but I would probably do the same considering the amount of games that get abandoned.

In my case, I chose a first project that I'll 100% be able to finish since the game won't be that long and won't have multiple seasons either and if I really need to, I would definitely increase the hours on my daytime job to be able to finance the game to it's completion, it will slow down the development time but would guarantee it ending.

I enjoy making games, and was a dream of mine for as long as I can remember, so abandoning the development of mine would genuinely destroy me mentally.

That being said, I agree with you and hope you one day get to experience the game once it's completed!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
I can understand the people that want to buy a came on steam instead of supporting a dev through patreon.
I, as a german can´t buy adult games on steam due to law restrictions and steam is able to block me even though i am using a vpn.
So, for me patreon/ss is the only way to show my appreciation and since i can afford it, i do it that way.

GODLICK

Apr 5, 2024
I can understand the people that want to buy a came on steam instead of supporting a dev through patreon.
I, as a german can´t buy adult games on steam due to law restrictions and steam is able to block me even though i am using a vpn.
So, for me patreon/ss is the only way to show my appreciation and since i can afford it, i do it that way.
Damn, didn't know that. Germany of alll countries...:(

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LittleThings-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

SusanooStudios

Creating Little Things.
Game Developer
Mar 24, 2024
Oh regardless, Thank you so much for your support!!

Reactions: GODLICK

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
I had the illegal and cxxxxxxxxx v0.1 of Sons of Liberty with a size of 160 mb. Now the official cxxxxxxxxx v0.2 is 635 mb :unsure:, I hope the saves are compatible, they usually only break when the developer moves from Renpy 7 to Renpy 8.
Oh there are plenty of other things that can break saves. I'd say the most common is when they change the games internal designation which changes it's save path although that can generally be fixed by simply moving the save files to the new folder.

That aside don't use the "comp" word if you don't have to cause it clutters the search results for people looking for them; note how I x'ed them out in the quote. Also it's pretty common for the unofficial versions to be smaller than the official versions cause they are using optimized settings vs simple file format changes.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: SusanooStudios

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
Renders are really good and the girls are cute, but my god, you really need to hire a proofreader for your English dialogue because it reads way too much like textspeak.

• Hey there

GODLICK

Apr 5, 2024
Just finished this update and a lot has been explained, not all but a lot. I must say that i was expected like some seggss party for thoose people and considering how the tags are, I'm just gonna do a hail merry and say it's gonna happen thag way.
Great game, good dialogues, Loved Nyx and now loving Lilly maybe even more.
Keep it up dev!!!

• Red Heart

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Some of the dialogue feels very uncanny. Like the whole diatribe against Eira at the party was straight out of a soap opera.

Still, the game has potential, if only to shut Lilly the fuck up.

• Thinking Face

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Made a Mod and Android port with choice hints ("walkthrough") and some more game settings

Download Mod v0.2c (~1MB)
-

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.2c (~180MB)
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
LittleThings_01.jpg LittleThings_02.jpg LittleThings_03.jpg

Edit: Seems there are now suddenly 3 Mods for this game... :oops:

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes