SusanooStudios

Creating Little Things.
Game Developer
Mar 24, 2024
SusanooStudios
One question, if you don't mind me asking, do your characters look the way you imagine them when you write them, or does Daz3D limit you in that area? For example, have you thought about how a girl or the thief should look and not come up with anything similar?
Oh! Truth is, for me at least Daz3D is very extremely limiting in so many ways. Sticking to characters, it actually was one of my biggest issues starting.
I tried to write characters and try and make them as imagined, but didn't always come out the best.
What I did after is I made like about 30 Characters and tried to see who would most fit what I'm going for, also having a realistic skin texture could change a character SOOOOOO MUCH!! So opting for realism is great, but could easily ruin what you were going for with the character cause now they're a completely different person.

What worked for me (and wasn't the best workflow) is creating many many many characters with what idea in mind that I have for them and then choose the closest to the original idea.

Also sometimes by accident, you might just strike gold just doing random things which results in maybe even going as far as changing parts of the plot to fit how that person looks. It's a bit weird but I mean it is what it is idk.

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask!

Last edited:

Machete

Apr 7, 2020
In the recent years landslide of crap games, this one looks very good. I'll wait for it to be more mature in publication and i'll give it a try.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SusanooStudios

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I had the illegal and compressed v0.1 of Sons of Liberty with a size of 160 mb. Now the official compressed v0.2 is 635 mb :unsure:, I hope the saves are compatible, they usually only break when the developer moves from Renpy 7 to Renpy 8.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SusanooStudios

SusanooStudios

Creating Little Things.
Game Developer
Mar 24, 2024
I had the illegal and compressed v0.1 of Sons of Liberty with a size of 160 mb. Now the official compressed v0.2 is 635 mb :unsure:, I hope the saves are compatible, they usually only break when the developer moves from Renpy 7 to Renpy 8.
I honestly am not sure, but hope it works!!

Reactions: PickerLewd

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I'm still waiting for the mod to add them, since it's been answered many times but it's explained in this post

As for the optional part, all sexual content between the mc and any other character aside form the very first (which is skippable) will be avoidable. As for the more kinky stuff, that too will be optional as in you can either select to view that scene or if you're not a fan of the content you can choose a different sex scene of course.

Hope you enjoy!
you put bisexual girls as a future tag here will we be able to avoid any lesbian/bi interaction including in threesomes without having to avoid the girl?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well, i won´t do this, instead i increase my support, can´t believe this gem hasn´t more patrons.
People have been burned by abandoned games far too many times so quite a lot of people wait for a good chunk of updates and see what's happening then decide.

Some won't hand over any money until the game is almost finished.

Some, me included, refuse monthly subs and will only buy on Steam, Itch, GoG etc..

It takes time to build a player base and players want to see how committed the dev is to their game before they hand over their hard earned money.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes