SusanooStudios

Creating Little Things.
Game Developer
Mar 24, 2024
We can ponder on what ifs at a later date. In regards to letting the community decide some features, it's kinda cool. I see what you're saying though. Susanoo would just have to know when to put his foot down, if need be, to make sure the community doesn't hijack his game.
Anything for the money haha, nah jk. Of course anything that I see might effect the game negatively in my eyes won't take part in the game.

I'll keep you all updated on any changes.

• Haha
Reactions: JillybeanEnjoyer

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
No, at least the MC won't be the one experiencing the bad end of the deal.

I have some ideas in mind though that involve NTR regarding one of the LI but later down the line, and will be decided by a pole. but I'm very doubtful about the idea.
I am a bit confused by this:unsure:, you say MC wont be the one getting "the bad end of the deal" But also say you have a possible idea for ntr with one LI... both statements contradict each other since, in ntr, MC is always getting the bad end, getting cucked.

Do you perhaps mean ntr as in netori where MC steals the LI from another NPC? Or that MC will cheat on a LI and thus she feels betrayed/cuked? Or maybe is just the LI getting cheated on by her partner before getting to know the MC?

Not a fan of either of those options tbh but they are not as bad as actual ntr.
Netori can go wrong though, depending on how you go about it.

SusanooStudios

Creating Little Things.
Game Developer
Mar 24, 2024
I am a bit confused by this:unsure:, you say MC wont be the one getting "the bad end of the deal" But also say you have a possible idea for ntr with one LI... both statements contradict each other since, in ntr, MC is always getting the bad end, getting cucked.

Do you perhaps mean ntr as in netori where MC steals the LI from another NPC? Or that MC will cheat on a LI and thus she feels betrayed/cuked? Or maybe is just the LI getting cheated on by her partner before getting to know the MC?

Not a fan of either of those options tbh but they are not as bad as actual ntr.
Netori can go wrong though, depending on how you go about it.
Oh, in the second statement I was only discussing that there is a possibility that if people agree I would do it.

Since I'm more focused on the story I'm only gonna use sexual content that fit well without feeling forced, and I said I was doubtful but I think I will not have any NTR at all. would be better since there's so much to explore without having to focus on that.

Overall, thanks for the info. Really appreciated.

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
I will not have any NTR at all.
you propably just saved your game and your reputation with this statement. good call.
I do hope, that sharing/swinging and the like, wont appear either.

Also if you plan adding lesbian, I would suggest to follow the example of games like Grandma's House where the player gets to deside if the girls will interact with eachother or not.

good luck with your game and best of health

SusanooStudios

Creating Little Things.
Game Developer
Mar 24, 2024
you propably just saved your game and your reputation with this statement. good call.
I do hope, that sharing/swinging and the like, wont appear either.

Also if you plan adding lesbian, I would suggest to follow the example of games like Grandma's House where the player gets to deside if the girls will interact with eachother or not.

good luck with your game and best of health
Oh thanks for the suggestion! as for sharing/swinging definitely won't be part of it. I just mostly received private messages about having incest, NTR, Forced... and I was open to one of them only if there was demand for it since I can definitely make it work in the story but, I'm not okay making such content and I'm glad most of the community are against it.

Thanks for the wishes and same to you!!

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
I just mostly received private messages about having incest, NTR, Forced... and I was open to one of them only if there was demand
its not the first time this happens. I have spoken with many devs who got pretty much tricked into adding controversial content. especially ntr. some of these fucks, go as far as promising the devs to subscribe to their higher tier for a few months if this crap of a fetish is added to the game. what they do not tell the dev is what happens afterwards.

Now, I do not know if this is you first or secondary profile, seeing as the date shown on it is of this year.
but a look around will prove to you that the people who advised you against it have seen games burned to the ground by the mere mention of this kink. the threads die, the game goes to the ignore from the majority of players and the dev is stigmatised.

if you ask around, people will tell you about devs who publicly apologised for adding this shit, and for some who went as far as changing their name to be granded a second chance.
this fetish (and all the cuck variants), is the single most hated kink in every site I have visited.

Anyway, as I said, by being clear about it, you saved your game. next time someone privately asks you to add ntr, my advise would be to tell them to fuck off. politely.

SusanooStudios

Creating Little Things.
Game Developer
Mar 24, 2024
its not the first time this happens. I have spoken with many devs who got pretty much tricked into adding controversial content. especially ntr. some of these fucks, go as far as promising the devs to subscribe to their higher tier for a few months if this crap of a fetish is added to the game. what they do not tell the dev is what happens afterwards.

Now, I do not know if this is you first or secondary profile, seeing as the date shown on it is of this year.
but a look around will prove to you that the people who advised you against it have seen games burned to the ground by the mere mention of this kink. the threads die, the game goes to the ignore from the majority of players and the dev is stigmatised.

if you ask around, people will tell you about devs who publicly apologised for adding this shit, and for some who went as far as changing their name to be granded a second chance.
this fetish (and all the cuck variants), is the single most hated kink in every site I have visited.

Anyway, as I said, by being clear about it, you saved your game. next time someone privately asks you to add ntr, my advise would be to tell them to fuck off. politely.
I laughed a bit reading this, thanks for the advice REALLY appreciated. and yes, this is my first account here, I have played many AVN games but have never used this website. Someone told me that my game was uploaded here like 10 hours after and only now I have discovered a huge community here. Thanks again for the advice!!!

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
Oh thanks for the suggestion! as for sharing/swinging definitely won't be part of it. I just mostly received private messages about having incest, NTR, Forced... and I was open to one of them only if there was demand for it since I can definitely make it work in the story but, I'm not okay making such content and I'm glad most of the community are against it.

Thanks for the wishes and same to you!!
Man these people will make you think we are the "evil ones" but this not the first time i heard stories, seen screenshots of dev's who gotten DMs like this of these bugs trying to infest every new game that comes out asking for ntr.. promising to pay high amounts of money, for it to be added... even threats...

Best to no listen to it, and make what your visions is.. If the game is good, success with come with it regardless. Remember that. as long as you are upfront about your plans, people will not have an issue. If you not into ntr/sharing, then don't do it... And don't let anyone try to persuade you into it too.. it's a clean way to ruin your rep, and your game like others said already.

Good you sticking to your guns, and basically saved your game.

If you not into that, don't cave into those people so they can get there ntr fix where their are 100s of those they can go play on here.

GOOD LUCK!

Last edited:

SusanooStudios

Creating Little Things.
Game Developer
Mar 24, 2024
Man these people will make you think we are the "evil ones" but this not the first time i heard stories, seen screenshots of dev's who gotten DMs like this of these bugs trying to infest every new game that comes out asking for ntr.. promising to pay high amounts of money, for it to be added... even threats...

Best to no listen to it, and make what your visions is.. If the game is good, success with come with it regardless. Remember that. as long as you are upfront about your plans, people will not have an issue. If you not into ntr/sharing, then don't do it... And don't let anyone try to persuade you into it too.. it's a clean way to ruin your rep, and your game like others said already.

Good you sticking to your guns, and basically saved your game.

If you not into that, don't cave into those people so they can get there ntr fix where their are 100s of those they can go play on here.

GOOD LUCK!
Honestly I was surprised by all this, definitely wasn't expected. I wasn't offered any money or had any threats so it's fine, I only was curious about what people prefer and like in the community. But definitely an unnatural flux of DMs came with those request which was definitely strange.

Thanks a lot to you and everyone for the advice and help, extremely appreciated!!!
Hope you all enjoy the game and hopefully won't be disappointing.

I'll be less active here in the coming days since I still have a lot of work I'll need to finish soon for all of you to enjoy.

Thank you so much!!

SusanooStudios

Creating Little Things.
Game Developer
Mar 24, 2024
Well, thats one hell of a start.... did not expect that in a prologue :oops:
Tags already missing: animated, oral, vaginal.
Oh well,had to subscribe.
Hello Saphfire,

I'm extremely happy that you've enjoyed the game so far!!
Oh and thank you sooo much for your support!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: boggyboggo99

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I see, no of course it's what I was thinking since I dislike it but I still was open to it if the there was interest in it.

But I do trust your judgment, and will avoid it since I'm not very found of making such content anyway.
Yep, not a fan of that...I would also find it difficult writing any content for a controversial kink that I don't understand, or care to see.

Also, a small suggestion to gain more interest...try adding more details in your Gene section write-up. Many other popular titles use that section (along with the Developer Notes section) to include their future tags. (example below)

As well include other small details that will cover many of the repeated questions...that WILL happen in the forms. Note that this happens to all new titles that have not added enough info in their gene section...so players will end up searching through the forms for there answers...and where misinformation cooks a up shit storms...that you will have to sort out, or your fan base can take a hit.

But posting clear info on your main page, will answer many questions that you don't have spend your personal time answering...again, again, again... Answering the same question asked 18 times...will get to you eventually.

And here is a good example of a well done gene section from a popular harem title...(a first time developer, Gr...'s House)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regards.

SusanooStudios

Creating Little Things.
Game Developer
Mar 24, 2024
Yep, not a fan of that...I would also find it difficult writing any content for a controversial kink that I don't understand, or care to see.

Also, a small suggestion to gain more interest...try adding more details in your Gene section write-up. Many other popular titles use that section (along with the Developer Notes section) to include their future tags. (example below)

As well include other small details that will cover many of the repeated questions...that WILL happen in the forms. Note that this happens to all new titles that have not added enough info in their gene section...so players will end up searching through the forms for there answers...and where misinformation cooks a up shit storms...that you will have to sort out, or your fan base can take a hit.

But posting clear info on your main page, will answer many questions that you don't have spend your personal time answering...again, again, again... Answering the same question asked 18 times...will get to you eventually.

And here is a good example of a well done gene section from a popular harem title...(a first time developer, Gr...'s House)

Regards.
Hi!! Thanks a lot for the advice!

I did not claim the ownership of the thread which is why I can't really edit anything for the time being, but I will be making a ticket now!
Once it's done I'll be making all the modifications needed.

Oh and as for the two errors you've found, first of all thanks for reporting them, I have already fixed them and also an issue in a scene in the morning of day two, and I'm gonna post that in the next update.

Last edited:

GODLICK

Apr 5, 2024
Okay, hold on.

What the actual .

I went in with extremely low expectations thinking it was gonna be boring since i liked the renders but found that overview confusing.

Nah for an AVN, this is classes above like 99% of them. I really hope it doesn't get abandoned cause this shitt is fire!!!!

Literally first time reviewing anything here, only cause I don't want this game to get abandoned or something.

YOU HAVE ALL MY SUPPORT AND RESPECT DEV!! PLEASE DELIVER US A MASTERPIECE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
It's strange, the game is short and we're all playing the same game, but I haven't had any crashes or errors :unsure:. Is it something to do with the choices we make?

• Red Heart
Reactions: SusanooStudios

SusanooStudios

Creating Little Things.
Game Developer
Mar 24, 2024
It's strange, the game is short and we're all playing the same game, but I haven't had any crashes or errors :unsure:. Is it something to do with the choices we make?
There are no crashes, but there's one error and yes it depends on the choice.

The other issues were to do with character's names mostly, 3 were reported.

Thanks for having tried the game!!

Reactions: PickerLewd

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Looks very interestin. What are the future tags for this? I read that everything will be optional, so, at this point am just curious as to your vision of this.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SusanooStudios
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes