Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1719586270499.png

What did you do on the precipice of Thanos flick of the fingers?
Just marking the milestone in my life: on the yacht, with my hottie in my arms and planning our family together.
Conclusion:
In the most pure Avengers fashion, a major rewrite is under way
... wonder what they are avenging by rewriting Little Things.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SusanooStudios

Creating Little Things.
Game Developer
Mar 24, 2024
Hey SusanooStudios a question, will our GF in the future be open to be included in a relationship with other girls? Or the GF path is strictly monogamous based? Sry if you already answered this before, i tried to find it in the whole thread but couldn't.
Most love interests in the game will be strictly monogamous, but with a certain one, it'll be more open.
Sorry, I don't know if by "our GF" you mean someone specific.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Most love interests in the game will be strictly monogamous, but with a certain one, it'll be more open.
Sorry, I don't know if by "our GF" you mean someone specific.
Ohh, i thought i read somewhere in this thread that you were planning a harem path, sry if i got it wrong. I haven't tried the game yet i'm waiting for more content, so my questions are just based on the stuff i read on here and some recommendations about your game from friends. And by GF i meant the girl who is the MC's girlfriend from the game's start. My question only pertained to her, as will she be open to share MC with other girls. But if I got the harem idea wrong then maybe this is strictly a monogamous based vanilla game, and there's nothing wrong with that btw. I was curious with the future content.

Reactions: SusanooStudios

SusanooStudios

Creating Little Things.
Game Developer
Mar 24, 2024
Ohh, i thought i read somewhere in this thread that you were planning a harem path, sry if i got it wrong. I haven't tried the game yet i'm waiting for more content, so my questions are just based on the stuff i read on here and some recommendations about your game from friends. And by GF i meant the girl who is the MC's girlfriend from the game's start. My question only pertained to her, as will she be open to share MC with other girls. But if I got the harem idea wrong then maybe this is strictly a monogamous based vanilla game, and there's nothing wrong with that btw. I was curious with the future content.
Okay, I may be insanely ill informed but if harem includes all women in a game then definitely not. Some, yes.
as for the next part it kind of is a spoiler but someone here already talked about it, and there are hints of it in this version of the game.

This kind of a spoiler about Nyxie, kind of. (read at your own risk)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope that answers your questions. I would also like to state that I'm remaking almost everything, I went as far as rewriting most of the story and making some characters different. Better done now than later in the game's development but extremely sorry for the wait

Last edited:

SusanooStudios

Creating Little Things.
Game Developer
Mar 24, 2024
P588.png

Hi everyone!

I would like to share a bit of info regarding the progress of the next update, and what to expect regarding the release date. Also an explanation on why it had taken so long to make this one.

A thing I did in the first version of the game is that I had this idea in mind, and was trying to write about it for a long time, the dialogue that I ended up with, which I decided to do the renders on at the time, it was quite good, but extremely hard to execute with limited assets and not being able to have many characters in the scene due to VRAM, so I wasn't aware of the limitations of the content and what could be done with Daz, which was a mistake. Also, the fact that at times, I just get tired of spending an hour on a single render so to produce content faster, I cut on some stuff.

Now for why it had taken this long, there were multiple reasons.

First, as I said, I needed to rewrite everything from the start, but aside from the fact that it takes time to find the right writing style and not make the same errors, the biggest issue was that I had to rewrite it multiple times until I found a start that I could be satisfied with, with a decent amount of content and better easier to read the dialogue.

I had gone for wacky characters, extremely odd, but I felt like I had overdone it, so I rewrote most of the characters to fit the new idea that I had in mind for the game.

When it comes to the renders, the scenes are new and much longer, so to have to re-do them to fit the new dialogue is quite tasking, but I'm more satisfied with it. I like and enjoy what I'm making much more now.

The hardest part tho, is knowing how many months I've sunk into making the first two updates, and having to do better than that is extremely psychologically tasking, but for me, it would be worse to give up on the game and move on since I'll always have to carry a failure with me, which is something I can't live with.

One thing I would like to say is, thank you to everyone who has supported me so far, and to my patrons who continued to support me financially even tho I had given little info and updates these past months. And even tho it doesn't seem like much, trust me, it has given me so much more energy to continue to work on the game every day knowing there are people who care for it.

Thank you all sooo much and a million times more.

As for the release date of the next update, I don't have a specific date like last time, since I really only have one chance to remake the game, I have until the 19th of August to post it a week before for my paid membership, then for free of course.

I might finish it waaaay before that date, and if it's the case, I'll notify you all by making a post for it.

Last but not least, I haven't been consistently posting updates on the progress because I'm genuinely treating this like a first release. But as soon as I post the update and make my way forward through working on v0.3, I will be making weekly posts on Patreon on the progress of each update I'm making.

Thank you all for reading and being patient with me.

Best regards,

Susanoo

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
View attachment 3802764

Hi everyone!

I would like to share a bit of info regarding the progress of the next update, and what to expect regarding the release date. Also an explanation on why it had taken so long to make this one.

A thing I did in the first version of the game is that I had this idea in mind, and was trying to write about it for a long time, the dialogue that I ended up with, which I decided to do the renders on at the time, it was quite good, but extremely hard to execute with limited assets and not being able to have many characters in the scene due to VRAM, so I wasn't aware of the limitations of the content and what could be done with Daz, which was a mistake. Also, the fact that at times, I just get tired of spending an hour on a single render so to produce content faster, I cut on some stuff.

Now for why it had taken this long, there were multiple reasons.

First, as I said, I needed to rewrite everything from the start, but aside from the fact that it takes time to find the right writing style and not make the same errors, the biggest issue was that I had to rewrite it multiple times until I found a start that I could be satisfied with, with a decent amount of content and better easier to read the dialogue.

I had gone for wacky characters, extremely odd, but I felt like I had overdone it, so I rewrote most of the characters to fit the new idea that I had in mind for the game.

When it comes to the renders, the scenes are new and much longer, so to have to re-do them to fit the new dialogue is quite tasking, but I'm more satisfied with it. I like and enjoy what I'm making much more now.

The hardest part tho, is knowing how many months I've sunk into making the first two updates, and having to do better than that is extremely psychologically tasking, but for me, it would be worse to give up on the game and move on since I'll always have to carry a failure with me, which is something I can't live with.

One thing I would like to say is, thank you to everyone who has supported me so far, and to my patrons who continued to support me financially even tho I had given little info and updates these past months. And even tho it doesn't seem like much, trust me, it has given me so much more energy to continue to work on the game every day knowing there are people who care for it.

Thank you all sooo much and a million times more.

As for the release date of the next update, I don't have a specific date like last time, since I really only have one chance to remake the game, I have until the 19th of August to post it a week before for my paid membership, then for free of course.

I might finish it waaaay before that date, and if it's the case, I'll notify you all by making a post for it.

Last but not least, I haven't been consistently posting updates on the progress because I'm genuinely treating this like a first release. But as soon as I post the update and make my way forward through working on v0.3, I will be making weekly posts on Patreon on the progress of each update I'm making.

Thank you all for reading and being patient with me.

Best regards,

Susanoo
looking forward to the update :coffee::whistle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: SusanooStudios
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes