Changelog
- New Lab Area
- Extension of Main Quest
- Updated NPC Dialogue
-Updated Diaper Mechanics
- Various Bug Fixes

Lord Simmer

Nov 14, 2020
I'm guessing they want to get the storyline done, then go back and refine the rest of the game.
That's the thing, I heard from some friends of mine that he plans to make a Side game, I dunno why the heck would you do that, This game is vastly unfinished and is popular.

He has to finish this one otherwise It'd be a waste of time and effort.

Lord Simmer

Nov 14, 2020
If you talk to the people on the road they'll guide you to one of the houses on the right, enter it and talk to the lady inside to get the doll. This is the same lady that'll spank you if you talk to her after this mission.
Actually you can do it even before you get the Doll Quest, I'm currently waiting to find out if Gauche Cheeks will expand Bella's questline so I can do more things with her.

Reactions: antoniorossani

Audumbla

Jun 14, 2018
Yeah, You then have to escape, skip to nightfall, watch for the Bots and break inside the lab, use Imagination and get the hell out of dodge.
I already skipped to nightfall, i got to the part where there is a ghost tram, I got the notes but then after that there is a passage guarded by a bot who doesnt't move

Aug 4, 2020
Also, I don't have this imagination power you are talking about
talk with dr carson... is the lady next to the nurse. if you don't have the crystal power it's probable that you have to talk to the bald scientist too. i don't know if he has the same predefined look... anyway, there are 3 scientists and a nurse as interactive characters, so you should easily find him

Last edited:

Audumbla

Jun 14, 2018
talk with dr carson... is the lady next to the nurse. if you don't have the crystal power it's probable that you have to talk to the bald scientist too. i don't know if he has the same predefined look... anyway, there are 3 scientists and a nurse as interactive characters, so you should easily find him
It only lets me do her test, I already talked with the fighting nurse, she told me to talk to carson but no progress so far

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes