ABDLfan

Mar 11, 2020
Err can someone tell me how to join the wedgie club, I got the letter from the signboard when I find the lamp to go to the cave?

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Err can someone tell me how to join the wedgie club, I got the letter from the signboard when I find the lamp to go to the cave?
You have to come back to the park at night and talk to the guard, then during the day talk to the girl sitting outside the campus cafe and do what she tells you to do.

Reactions: Alieksandr1990

ABDLfan

Mar 11, 2020
Wheres the last underwear set for the wedgie club? I found 3 from west hall, Gym and Dorm. The last One?

XiNingXen

Nov 24, 2021
may be weird to ask here... but anyone got "a whole week in diapers 2.1" to share?
Would really apreciate it :)

Shaaju

May 26, 2021
Hello i am unable to find the location of the caves, i read a guide which says that you have to go through the town and then go the edge but that didn't help at all, please help by explaining the route, thank you

Vag45

May 9, 2020
As you enter the town, go straight down from the Deli & Pizza. When you reach the end of the road, make a left. Once you reach the iron gate, you'll need to phase through it. Continue down that road, but do not go through the second opening. The caves are the opening between the two trees just off the edge of the sidewalk. 1681111875520.png

May 10, 2020
Guys give advice on how to escape from the laboratory? Tired of black screens. Maybe there is a cheat code for a teleport to the university?

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes