tbdeed

Feb 9, 2022
I didn't even know Dropbox could disable a link. Seems counterproductive for a file-sharing site...

Lord Simmer

Nov 14, 2020
The pink world is pretty cute. It's a pity that you can't go back to it.:cry:
Same man and Remi, Fuck I miss him already, With this being the end of Content, I hope he starts to make the game fully complete hell, I'd pay to see a Sequal to Littleington University after the game is complete.

Edit: Just so y'all know My P.C sucks getting Mega uploads done in a timely manner it was almost done last night and it fucking failed, so.... yea.

Dec 2, 2021
Same man and Remi, Fuck I miss him already, With this being the end of Content, I hope he starts to make the game fully complete hell, I'd pay to see a Sequal to Littleington University after the game is complete.

Edit: Just so y'all know My P.C sucks getting Mega uploads done in a timely manner it was almost done last night and it fucking failed, so.... yea.
okay, I upped it for you:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LittleingtonUniversity-2023.06.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Audumbla

Jun 14, 2018
My problem with this game is with how slow it is, it pisses me off every time I'm trying to do something and a random ghost stops me, just now I had a bug where a ghost stopped me right in a part where I can't be detected, then in the middle of the fight against the ghost the robot caught me and bugged making me have to close the game and go back HOURS of progress

Audumbla

Jun 14, 2018
Managed to leave laboratoy, Remi says I need to get a disguise, got the scientis disguise but he still tells me to get the disguise even though I already have it

Audumbla

Jun 14, 2018
Odd.... Hmmm Gauche Cheeks really need to focus on bug fixing.
Funny that you say that, I managed to walk aroun this issue only to find a even bigger one, after entering the portal to go ot the lighthouse it teleported me to the middle of the ocean, it very suddenly teleported me to the lighthouse where no one was present, it then launched me back to the ocean, I went back to the lab where the portal is only to find the portal was gone, now I can't progress the main story unless there is some kind of console command that teleports me to the right version of the lighthouse or jumps me to the end of the game

Audumbla

Jun 14, 2018
If Gauche is seeing thes, I'm being teleported right next to that boy swimming over there, I can't approach it now because it teleports me back to the beach street, I tried seeing game files, the name of the lab seems to be LightLab but the teleport command doesn't work on it 1687377139120.png

tbdeed

Feb 9, 2022
Any of you able to use the stairs? It's become a slide for me and my character constantly trips over little curbs

Snarkfu

Mar 7, 2017
If anyone has the issue with sleeping sticking on a bluey screen, hit escape and main menu, when it asks if you want to go back hit no and return to the game, that will put you in a sleeping pose, either go through a door or mount a vehicle to get back to normal.

windows_user

Mar 1, 2022
I've finished the main story, but in the end the diary said "Find Remi" and "Relax".

I went around even back to the cave, but still unable to find Remi.

Anyone has the answer?
1687612755614.png

1687614921215.png

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes