Lord Simmer

Nov 14, 2020
Did anyone figure out the hints from the Wedgie Club President? Because my dumb ass is stuck.

Edit: Nevermind, Found'em

Last edited:

robozaec

Mar 29, 2022
This game is bugged to hell, even the main menu sometimes doesn't work at all, or doesn't load the saved files. But at last, I finished it, I've escaped the lab, and... yeah there's nothing else to do. I absolutely love the effort, words can't describe how much effort comes into making a 3D game of that scale, especially for a fetish that niche. Unfortunately, the game is still unfinished. It's quite a shame that... there's no sexual content? Like at all, lol. It's all ageplay, babytalk, diapers, baby clothes, but even without clothes the main character looks like a barbie doll. The game clearly states this island only houses adults, so why not? Maybe some time in the year 3000 someone will be able to make mods for this game lol.

Lord Simmer

Nov 14, 2020
This game is bugged to hell, even the main menu sometimes doesn't work at all, or doesn't load the saved files. But at last, I finished it, I've escaped the lab, and... yeah there's nothing else to do. I absolutely love the effort, words can't describe how much effort comes into making a 3D game of that scale, especially for a fetish that niche. Unfortunately, the game is still unfinished. It's quite a shame that... there's no sexual content? Like at all, lol. It's all ageplay, babytalk, diapers, baby clothes, but even without clothes the main character looks like a barbie doll. The game clearly states this island only houses adults, so why not? Maybe some time in the year 3000 someone will be able to make mods for this game lol.
No, that is not the intent of this game, I know it is bugged to hell but this game is **MEANT** for Ab/DL,I dislike Sexual stuff in a AB/DL game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: robozaec

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
This game is made by one guy that taught himself both 3d graphics and programming to make the game he wanted to see being made. He knows it's buggy, he is trying his best to limit the bugs, but something always escapes notice.

Seeing all the games that die languishing in side content, Gauche promised that he would concentrate on finishing the Main Story before going back to populate the world with side content. There were some vague remarks early on development about how he might add some sexual content, but his priority was on making an ABDL game, and seeing how far we've gotten without any signs of sexual content, I very much doubt we will see any and I like it that way.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: robozaec
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes