tjsxjrebptcctxvzlp

May 22, 2020
I think I stopped where the previous updated ended. But now I can't figure out what to do. The notes are telling me to:
- Go through the Gnosis teleport
- Meet Prof. Casper (can't find her anywhere)

And on the other page:
- Explore the island
- Make friends
- Find the Director

I'm assuming I need to go through a teleport at the Gnosis lab where you end up if the robo-guards catch you. Either that or in the Gnosis lab on the campus, but I can find a teleport anywhere. And Prof. Casper is nowhere to be found either. Even though they tell me she's at the platform in the lab on the campus. But she isn't. Anyone know what to do?

Nina865

Jul 6, 2020
Managed to leave laboratoy, Remi says I need to get a disguise, got the scientis disguise but he still tells me to get the disguise even though I already have it
Like the Scientist glasses and Gnosis scientist coat, got caught by guard when having disguise glasses and coat so I need to find out like correct clothing parts

May 10, 2020
Anykind or is there a certain type in the game cause i still got caught before exiting out cause I saved in town to try out if it would work.
Were you definitely wearing adult boy's or girl's underpants under the disguise of a scientist, and not training underpants for potty training? There is an option b how to get into the laboratory. You need to use one of the hatches in the cave.

Nina865

Jul 6, 2020
Were you definitely wearing adult boy's or girl's underpants under the disguise of a scientist, and not training underpants for potty training? There is an option b how to get into the laboratory. You need to use one of the hatches in the cave.
I was wearing the adult pink girl underwear no diaper when going pass them, maybe its a glitch on my part or something.

Last edited:

Nina865

Jul 6, 2020
I used the gnosis teleporter and passing by a robot guard got caught or wasnt supposed to go through there was following a guide but wasn't helpful to me in that part.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes