Mar 29, 2023
Itch.io deactivates your access if you are not pledging on patreon anymore. So it might make sense to selectively subscribe when there is an update you really like.

FWIW, please anyone in this thread tell me if an update comes that allows you to skip most battles.
I like the rest of the game, but the battles are really annoying and cause a ton of backtracking.

Also, for me, saving the game didn't work. What about you?

Dec 2, 2021
there are not that many battles that you actually have to fight ^^ and like someone already mentioned, you can spam attack through these battles with ease

Reiya

Sep 7, 2020
I see thank for the information. And for the secret library the scenes was implement or not yet?

Zenkure

Dec 15, 2018
his poste is under subscrition, so I can't read, he go on another place?
It's sad the purge that patreon does.
Couldn't read it either but it seemed like a 'goodbye forever since this is now dead' message does subscribe star not like abdl either?

Reiya

Sep 7, 2020
Couldn't read it either but it seemed like a 'goodbye forever since this is now dead' message does subscribe star not like abdl either?
I rewatched his patreon and there are nothing. I hope he will does on another site. I was finally able to supporte him.

Last edited:

XiNingXen

Nov 24, 2021
damn I hope he doesnt really stop working on this :3 its really good and probably the best in this type of game :/

Jul 27, 2020
Perhaps given what they said, they may be sending info to the people who were on their patreon through Gmail, it might be a good idea to check Gmail every now and then to get some news. Also, I'm pretty sure they gave no time for appeal which is not ok at all... I'm pretty sure you aren't allowed to change the rule and then ban with no appeal... Even the changes to their guidelines shouldn't effect a lot of ABDL content... Their rules simply stated that they can't show any sexual content of minors, which most of ABDL content is characters that are 18+ and even ones with younger characters aren't sexual to any extent... It's just that a lot of ABDL content was taken down even though the guidelines should have allowed it...

May 10, 2020
Perhaps given what they said, they may be sending info to the people who were on their patreon through Gmail, it might be a good idea to check Gmail every now and then to get some news. Also, I'm pretty sure they gave no time for appeal which is not ok at all... I'm pretty sure you aren't allowed to change the rule and then ban with no appeal... Even the changes to their guidelines shouldn't effect a lot of ABDL content... Their rules simply stated that they can't show any sexual content of minors, which most of ABDL content is characters that are 18+ and even ones with younger characters aren't sexual to any extent... It's just that a lot of ABDL content was taken down even though the guidelines should have allowed it...
The Patreon administration sent everyone to three letters without the possibility of appeal.

• Sad
Reactions: Aboltus228
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes