• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
May 10, 2020
It seems they've removed themselves from everything, or haven't posted in a couple years. Sadly I think this project may be fully dead.
After the bombing of the ABDL of game authors on the Patreon website in November, it is not surprising that some are still recovering from the shock.

Yoloman256

Jul 7, 2019
I know that the developer of this game is probably long gone, but the idea for this game was pretty interesting and the story wasn't bad either. But I do wish there was more interesting content in the game, maybe like sub events or side quests where a some older women have like mommydom vibes where they take the MC into their care and keep them as their own personal playthings. Like have one female character locking you up in your baby room and you try to get out, but if you do, she then gives you like gloves or mittens where you are forced to crawl like an infant, because she made your hands and feet rendered useless, which makes opnening doors or interacting with objects/items worthless, except for playing with blocks, stuffed animals or whatever. Another female character could be interesting is a mommy hypnotist, where she lures you in with different hypnotic techiques like a lullaby, a pendulum or pocket watch, TV that has a special channel that brainwashes girls or boys into thinking like infants and calling their new mistress mommy, a hypnotic rattle or pacifier, breast milk, etc.
I only seen like one female side character that has those vibes in one of the houses, but she only does spankings, which is pretty much the same repeated animation over and over again.
I do like the supernatural/ghost theme in the game as well. It kind of reminds of the game Psychonots in a strange way. I also would have liked to see more of that supernatural/weird element that is just more then fighting. Like since the theme is ABDL, you could have had some female ghost enemies that also give off mommy type of vibes and if you loose to them, instead of just a simple game over, they take you to their realm and never releasing you back to the human world and keeping you as their child forever, you can have sub events in that world as well after being captured by the ghost mommies. Just a few ideas I personally came up with that could have made the game more interesting. But that's just my own personal opinion.

Degenby

Sep 29, 2022
Baleful Bassinet got a page recently. Guess people are going forward with that idea. Won't be long til we get an ABDL tag right? /s

Kally92

Jan 22, 2020
are you telling me that Marty PTratt, Chief Coomercial Officer at Patreon didn't actually say this?!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
idk if they did or didn't say that but they posted this when you log in as an announcement:

Patreon Acquisition Update
Earlier today, we announced that Patreon had acquired F95zone. It's with a heavy heart that we now have to announce that acquisition has fallen through. Patreon executives were blindsided and unprepared for the sheer level of degeneracy in this community, and pulled out of the deal. .

Thank you for your patience, and the entire F95zone team wishes you a happy April 1st :)

• Haha
Reactions: Alieksandr1990
May 10, 2020
idk if they did or didn't say that but they posted this when you log in as an announcement:

Patreon Acquisition Update
Earlier today, we announced that Patreon had acquired F95zone. It's with a heavy heart that we now have to announce that acquisition has fallen through. Patreon executives were blindsided and unprepared for the sheer level of degeneracy in this community, and pulled out of the deal. .

Thank you for your patience, and the entire F95zone team wishes you a happy April 1st :)
Do not follow the link. It's a musical trap.

Reactions: Kally92
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes