SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
View attachment 1368459

Overview:
A man with a poor childhood tries his best to overcome and forget, but nightmares pursue them, and he feels he needs to do something, by finding an artifact that will give him a chance to fix his life and bring him a lot of fun​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-29
Release Date: 2022-08-28
Developer: Mr.Rabbit - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.23
Language: English
Original Game: Little Man
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: Walkthrough - Walkthrough 2 - Gallery Unlocker

brucefroggert2 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1368460 View attachment 1368461 View attachment 1368462 View attachment 1368463 View attachment 1368464 View attachment 1368465 View attachment 1368467 View attachment 1368468 View attachment 568605 View attachment 568606 View attachment 568607
How do I post the "I just jizzed my pants" emote several times? Also, Now I know that my nosebleed was, in fact, a premonition. My pervert senses were tingling XD

Dexco

Jul 1, 2020
Would be nice if he added even more milfs and we could gently asked them to flash their giant breast :love:

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
Pretty solid game with a lot of nice content.
Cannot say I am very fond of this type of drawing (often pretty crude-looking), but it is decent and does not spoil the fun much.
Interaction schedule sure needs serious correction, too much activities are put on the afternoon daytime, while others are mostly unused.
Overall impression is satisfying, I approve this way of delivering content. ) Will be waiting for more updates of this. )
I can see where did the inspiration of "After the fire" creator's come from. :)

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Finally completed a from the beginning again play through the game because I thought I had missed some stuff. Think I have everything, but recall reading in here that there was a Linda and Brittany threesome scene. Does that actually exist, because I don't see it in the gallery and can't get it to trigger if it does?

3.90 star(s) 49 Votes