l3LUE_SKULL

Feb 17, 2020
Maybe this Helps,
Im sorry if it´s still wrong, at least I was try it the last 1 Hour or so :3

Mollys Home Training:
Questions:

Q: Art: In which direction should you move your paint strokes? (ok)
A: ???

Q: Band: What are the slide positions for a trombone´s chromatic Scale? (Ehm What!)
A: 1,7,6,5,4,3,2,1,5,4,3,2,1

Q: Science: What is NOT a characteristic of all minerals? (hmm)
A: Made from inorganic Material (<-- I think this is the right one)

Q
: Social Studies: Which U.S. state is not an part of New England? (i dont live in the US)
A: New York (for a guy that dont live in US, Google to the Save)

Q: Family Consumer Science: How many times should you Stitch through a button to make sure it is secure? (just try it more than 4 Times)
A: At Least 5 Times (Google:Repeat this step four or five times to secure the button)

Q: Music: What is called when notes clash, often causing intensity?
A: Dissonance

Q: Spanish: What does the Following translate to:`Tu persona tiene el pelo de la cara`? (Easy)
A: Does your Person have Facial Hair? (yes, yes I have)

Q: Math: When you multiply a negative number by a negative number, what kind of Answer do you get?
A: Positive

Q: Tech Ed: If you using a 2 feet:1 inch scale, how tall would a door that is 13 feet in real life be on a scale model?
A: ??? I Really don´t know

chief1045

Jul 1, 2018
Holy shit is the Dev for real with Molly's test? IT WAS VERY HARD AND NO FUN AT ALL, even though he's add the cheat but it was only if you start a new game. Seriously what the fuck?
Well, it seem to be the same questions. so try and guess and hope to get at least 2 right, as that the general goal to pass.

Reactions: UNNI_FIED

EEHop

Dec 27, 2019
Maybe this Helps,
Im sorry if it´s still wrong, at least I was try it the last 1 Hour or so :3

Mollys Home Training:
Questions:

Q: Art: In which direction should you move your paint strokes? (ok)
A: ???

Q: Band: What are the slide positions for a trombone´s chromatic Scale? (Ehm What!)
A: 1,7,6,5,4,3,2,1,5,4,3,2,1

Q: Science: What is NOT a characteristic of all minerals? (hmm)
A: Made from inorganic Material (<-- I think this is the right one)

Q: Social Studies: Which U.S. state is not an part of New England? (i dont live in the US)
A: New York (for a guy that dont live in US, Google to the Save)

Q: Family Consumer Science: How many times should you Stitch through a button to make sure it is secure? (just try it more than 4 Times)
A: At Least 5 Times (Google:Repeat this step four or five times to secure the button)

Q: Music: What is called when notes clash, often causing intensity?
A: Dissonance

Q: Spanish: What does the Following translate to:`Tu persona tiene el pelo de la cara`? (Easy)
A: Does your Person have Facial Hair? (yes, yes I have)

Q: Math: When you multiply a negative number by a negative number, what kind of Answer do you get?
A: Positive

Q: Tech Ed: If you using a 2 feet:1 inch scale, how tall would a door that is 13 feet in real life be on a scale model?
A: ??? I Really don´t know
Tech Ed: 6,5inches
i think that in science is gaseous

dolas

Mar 18, 2021
When I install the new version on my phone it says that i can update the old to the new , but when its done appears a message saying that was not possible tô download the App. Any help?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Clothed sex and bad camera angle doesn't turn me on so I guess I'll skip the update for now. I'll update/continue the detailed walkthrough that I wrote if I see some new scene that suits my taste and play again

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Afternoon Kitchen Talk to Mom Green Text Something happen ? and then go to the market

so can't get the green text cuz there's nothing to build up relation points left, wtf

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
I've already won the race against Brittany once, but I can't seem to do it a second time. Does it get harder, do I need to raise my stats somehow? Or do I just suck at this?

UPDATE: I got it. It turned out I DO suck at this. But I managed to win enough times to complete Brittany's quest line. And everyone else's too, so far. Nice game. That race thing was annoying, but the trivia with Molly was fun. I could wish for more/better questions. But it was good. And huge cartoon titties and butts, so it's all good.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 52 Votes