69AssLover69

Jul 12, 2020
Could you please re-do the Bernice scene? Not to be a dick, but I want to see Bernice, not the MC's little asshole....

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Could you please re-do the Bernice scene? Not to be a dick, but I want to see Bernice, not the MC's little asshole....
I got the solution for you. just get a paper sheet, duck tape and use it to cover the upper part of the MC butthole problem solved! now you have manually censored mc's upper part so you can only focus on bernice's assets #LifeHacks

• Angry
Reactions: 69AssLover69

Sehday

Sep 13, 2017
Hello guys, I had stopped commenting here often, because some unnecessarily mean comments were getting to me, but here I can gather excellent feedback and the game wouldn't have improved over time if it weren't for you, so I'll try to be more present here to those who really enjoy the game. About the minigame I know that many didn't like it, but I also saw some that did, there will be more minigames in the future, but they won't be like this, this one is only like this in this specific situation.
Will there be group scenes eventually? Like threesomes and foursomes. Seems like alot are getting set up

Isthechungus

Jun 3, 2020
In the future, yes.
Hello dev dont get let these mean comments get to your heart its a great game truly a gem hidden from patreon and people who r saying this repeat and that they need to know this is a grind game and the minigame was ok to be honest and the sit on face was the best in this update

RockoTheD0g

Jan 11, 2020
Well Mr Rabbit, this update is AMAZING I have been waiting for molly for a long time, but now it is time for me to stop living in the shadows and support you and your team to keep working in this amazing game. I tried subscribestar but it seems they do not accept my card. Is there another way to support the game?

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Isthechungus

Jun 3, 2020
Well Mr Rabbit, this update is AMAZING I have been waiting for molly for a long time, but now it is time for me to stop living in the shadows and support you and your team to keep working in this amazing game. I tried subscribestar but it seems they do not accept my card. Is there another way to support the game?
Try paypal add your card on it

• Red Heart
Reactions: RockoTheD0g

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
my game says to try to break into lindas room at daybreak but it also says i have completed everything for her? is this a bug?

ironbox

Dec 12, 2017
Hello everyone, update avalaible soon ? i can't wait to see Linda again :love: i hope we would be able to impregnate him in futur update :p

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes