ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Man, what an annoying mini game.
Mini games should be banned, they're too annoying, specially in RPG games.
My thumb is still sore from pressing w so much.
The worst part were those tests.
That Spanish was wacked.
Whoever wrote that didn't even know how to translate in Spanish.
Too repetitivve quests, speciallly at the end of each character.
Really need to work in more story and less repetitive sequences, man that was annoying.
It also needs a good proofreader, available if asked.

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
That Spanish was wacked.
Really need to work in more story and less repetitive sequences, man that was annoying.
not banned but we should have the options to skip them if we want.....

Reactions: jimbo_1234

jimbo_1234

Jan 21, 2020
That Spanish was wacked.
Fukkin agree ! What a pain in the ass....and those scenes. Each scene 3x times ! Wtf..... The most disappointing update so far....And this story update...a fokken mindblow. Go to school, then to home, fukkin mini bullshit game then scene -> repeat. I was fukkin curious, could we get anal and then.... like playing the same shit for 9x times, damn..... after I finished with the update, felt like I need some rest...

Mr.Rabbit

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Hello guys, I had stopped commenting here often, because some unnecessarily mean comments were getting to me, but here I can gather excellent feedback and the game wouldn't have improved over time if it weren't for you, so I'll try to be more present here to those who really enjoy the game. About the minigame I know that many didn't like it, but I also saw some that did, there will be more minigames in the future, but they won't be like this, this one is only like this in this specific situation.

hillbilly1

Jul 11, 2020
Hello guys, I had stopped commenting here often, because some unnecessarily mean comments were getting to me, but here I can gather excellent feedback and the game wouldn't have improved over time if it weren't for you, so I'll try to be more present here to those who really enjoy the game. About the minigame I know that many didn't like it, but I also saw some that did, there will be more minigames in the future, but they won't be like this, this one is only like this in this specific situation.
Will there be more new female characters in the future?

badazzx

Jun 4, 2019
In the exam minigame made it so that the third question always had answers out of reach past the bottom of the screen. It seems like I'm maybe the only one having this issue? Also it might be nice to have one or more of the wrong answers be marked in red based on how high your intelligence is from studying? That way people in other translations (that may be incorrectly translated based on what I've seen in other comments) or who just don't know the right answer can cheat it by just taking more study actions instead. I didn't have any issue with any of the other minigames. I don't understand the complaints others have about the race minigame since it's especially easy to both click the Press W button and press W rapidly. Perhaps you could change it to indicate "Click or Press W" to make more obvious of an option?

I think you're doing a great job in any case and while the game flow isn't intuitive, the quest/hint system in the phone is helpful and makes up for that.

Also take the complaints people make with a grain of salt, as they often just want something changed to fit their personal tastes instead of suggesting what might make the game better.

Georgie Boy

Aug 2, 2020
Hello im stuck. i already finished bernice and haze, but all the other characters says theres nothing to do for now. i have max intelligence and charisma, fitness i cant improve it even with races. what should i do?

TheVoid17

Mar 25, 2019
In similar games like this, they often added items and such to make the minigames easier. Some even made it part of the story, where you couldn't beat an opponent regularly, so you had to talk to others into giving you an item that would allow you to win. Then the opponent would be shocked, but give into your demands because they gave their word.

Obviously as the creator you can do as you please, but just a suggestion. Your game is great and I look forward to more.

EEHop

Dec 27, 2019
I think that if you have put the answers to the test when you "Study" in the desk, the minigame should be perfect, the bad feedback about that test was that the question were difficult and have to google the answers

(English is not my main language, so sorry if i speak bad)

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I have 3 questions whenever you feel like answering them that be cool

1-What are the chances of seeing the 1st Littleman game getting completed? Ik you are working on LM Remake but i'm just curious why the 1st game got abandoned at certain stage without culmination or anything.

2-Are you open to the idea of adding night events besides the one at the nightclub? to be specific MC wandering around the streets and seeing girls or even a sexshop you can access at night times only.

3-Any estimated number of girls that your game its gonna have? or at this very time of development would be inaccurate to say?

good job and rock on on the game!

Mr.Rabbit

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I think that if you have put the answers to the test when you "Study" in the desk, the minigame should be perfect, the bad feedback about that test was that the question were difficult and have to google the answers

(English is not my main language, so sorry if i speak bad)
I am aware of this minigame problem, this was a good suggestion.

I have 3 questions whenever you feel like answering them that be cool

1-What are the chances of seeing the 1st Littleman game getting completed? Ik you are working on LM Remake but i'm just curious why the 1st game got abandoned at certain stage without culmination or anything.

2-Are you open to the idea of adding night events besides the one at the nightclub? to be specific MC wandering around the streets and seeing girls or even a sexshop you can access at night times only.

3-Any estimated number of girls that your game its gonna have? or at this very time of development would be inaccurate to say?

good job and rock on on the game!
1 - Never, This version of LittleMan was what that version was meant to be, Littleman was never abandoned but rather remade. It was impossible to improve the gameplay of that version and implement new things, so it was remade.

2 - We will definitely do this in the future.

3 - To be honest, I don't have an exact number.

Reactions: BruceMcGivern

redredred7

Aug 15, 2018
I am aware of this minigame problem, this was a good suggestion.

1 - Never, This version of LittleMan was what that version was meant to be, Littleman was never abandoned but rather remade. It was impossible to improve the gameplay of that version and implement new things, so it was remade.

2 - We will definitely do this in the future.

3 - To be honest, I don't have an exact number.

Hi Mr.Rabbit, what method did you use to create the backgrounds? I'm in the beginning stages of game development myself and like the kind of cartoony throwback look of your game's.

Mr.Rabbit

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Hi Mr.Rabbit, what method did you use to create the backgrounds? I'm in the beginning stages of game development myself and like the kind of cartoony throwback look of your game's.
The Sims 4... I have no options, if we knew how to make Backgrounds we would do it hahaha!

Reactions: redredred7

UNNI_FIED

Sep 21, 2020
Are there cheatcodes for more money ? I only have about $35 and planning to create a new save to experiment with tons of money.

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes