StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
FantASStic!

Since we're here,may I ask if there are ideas about sound design during the H-scenes? Some butt slappingg, moans, etc? I think that'd improve the game's experience significantly
Rab didn't mention that but sure that small detail would improve LitMan a lot.

paladino05

Nov 13, 2022
Rab didn't mention that but sure that small detail would improve LitMan a lot.
It surely would, some simple sound design work'd improve the experience. I'll use perhaps my favorite game of all in here: Urban Demons. I've played Nergal's vanilla version as much as ChillyScholar's expansion mod. Both are awesome, but I'm like 200% hooked on the actual game.

The sex scenes - and oh Lord there are many - are BEYOND hot, and most if not all of them have some sound design. Unfortunately, UD had a rushed completion, and some quality content was left unchecked. One of them was the sound, not all scenes had the same care, some had excelent moaning and butt slapping sounds, while others were completely mute or the sounds weren't so well done.

I do believe LittleMan would benefict from this concept, since there are plenty of great MILFs in the game, and exploring the sexual interactions with'em all would be an incredible experience if the scenes had a little more naughty dialog and some sound design.

And for the record, I'm not saying the game's bad, cuz it's the opposite of that. I'm just saying it could be *even better*

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
It surely would, some simple sound design work'd improve the experience. I'll use perhaps my favorite game of all in here: Urban Demons. I've played Nergal's vanilla version as much as ChillyScholar's expansion mod. Both are awesome, but I'm like 200% hooked on the actual game.

The sex scenes - and oh Lord there are many - are BEYOND hot, and most if not all of them have some sound design. Unfortunately, UD had a rushed completion, and some quality content was left unchecked. One of them was the sound, not all scenes had the same care, some had excelent moaning and butt slapping sounds, while others were completely mute or the sounds weren't so well done.

I do believe LittleMan would benefict from this concept, since there are plenty of great MILFs in the game, and exploring the sexual interactions with'em all would be an incredible experience if the scenes had a little more naughty dialog and some sound design.

And for the record, I'm not saying the game's bad, cuz it's the opposite of that. I'm just saying it could be *even better*
I never got comfortable with "Urban Demons" the art is great but once the animations start the characters body wetness disappears and they look so dry and weird the art becomes much worse all of a sudden other in Demon Deals much better looks in general and the animations are over the top plus the cast looks way better and diverse.
I like Nergal's other game "A Zombies Life" it's to this day my fav game of his to bad he rushed the project in the end :cry:
"LittleMan" is a much better experience (for me at least) even if the art in UD is better in general.

paladino05

Nov 13, 2022
I never got comfortable with "Urban Demons" the art is great but once the animations start the characters body wetness disappears and they look so dry and weird the art becomes much worse all of a sudden other in Demon Deals much better looks in general and the animations are over the top plus the cast looks way better and diverse.
I like Nergal's other game "A Zombies Life" it's to this day my fav game of his to bad he rushed the project in the end :cry:
"LittleMan" is a much better experience (for me at least) even if the art in UD is better in general.
Yeah the animation art decreases quality at most scenes, unfortunately. GlassFish was the artist at the time, and I follow her content on Twitter since the first time I played UD. I can guarantee she's able to make some terrific animation for her art style, and I think there's a standalone game being made by herself.

There was certantly some issues regarding the animation work. I don't know if Glassfish was still gathering experience at the time, or it simply got rushed. I guarantee there're some fantastic animation works in there, like Mrs. Jennings doggy scene and Bridgette's shower doggy.

I've played Demon Deals too a it's awesome, so many great hot MILFs he designed, but I still find it too early in development, as every update brings so little content, I fear the game might still me uncomplemented within a 4 year time. It's great stuff ofc, but no TOO MUCH stuff for my taste.

As for Zombie's Life, started playing it back then and found a little too cranky, could get halfway through I guess. The art is ScarlettAnn and it's pure bliss, but the gameplay pushed me away. I'll give it another try sometime.

LittleMan has the consistency to overpass all these other great games's failures, I strongly believe it

3.80 star(s) 51 Votes