etarg

Oct 11, 2017
, I have no clue why anyone would post something unrelated with no context other than to reaction farm? Kinda annoying, and seeing it work is even more so. :/

Here is their and

Last edited:

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I saw some CG contains sharing/group sex including other guys. How much of that content is there?

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
I saw some CG contains sharing/group sex including other guys. How much of that content is there?
very little, and you can purposely avoid it if you wish.
Context to those scenes:
You are essentially fucking this kid's mom. You can choose to reveal this to him in order to make his mother's fantasy of son fucking true, or keep her to yourself by never mentioning it. Honestly the least offensive and invasive version of sharing I've played in a game.

Reactions: loikl

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
at least u need some walkthrough when u last played the game since version 0.25 like me and dont know where to meet Lilly the first time. Cause this isnt anywhere scripted.
Right?

jhunt89

Jun 8, 2017
at least u need some walkthrough when u last played the game since version 0.25 like me and dont know where to meet Lilly the first time. Cause this isnt anywhere scripted.
Right?
There is a couple characters you have to explore to find. Bernice is in the church in the room to the right certain times on certain days, for example. Progress Linda, Brittany, Molly, and Lucifer to start while exploring the map periodically. Lilly is outside the general store where Linda works before she gets fired (spoiler).

3.80 star(s) 51 Votes