Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
The filehosters in the OP are absolute trash. One is deleted, one requires you to make an account and the last one does the typical free-user-punishment with waiting times and slow DL speed to you. Just click on the official itch.io link and DL.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Nikinekdng

Jul 31, 2018
From Discord
0.29 out for Everyone!

Feb 15, 2021
PC :
MAC:
ANDROID:
CODE: 2blondes29
LittleMan 0.29

Hi guys, how are you, so we progressed a bit more in Lauren's story, developing more this love-hate relationship of the two, our protagonist is normally benevolent, but a bitch like Lauren needs to be punished. And her daughter deserves a little love too, they are in the friends with benefits phase. I hope you enjoy it. We also implemented a tutorial that teaches the basic mechanics of the game, many times people have doubts about some things, I hope the tutorial will help any player to get lost. Next build we will expand the school environment of the game... New teachers, students, etc... And also one more new feature, but I'm not going to talk now, because I have to prepare some things before. That's it for today, I hope you like the new build.

#Cheers

Change Log

Mechanics

• General Bug fix;
  • Continuity bug (Detected by one of our players, thanks Alfie007);
  • Implementation of a tutorial teaching the basic mechanics of the game;
  • New game mode with cheats and everything from the previous build complete;

Art
  • 2 new scenes with Lauren, with several variations and animations;
  • 1 new scene with Lilly, with several variations and animations;
  • Lauren new bust variation;
  • New Lauren still button;
  • Art fix in some of Lauren Expressions.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LittleManRemake-0.29
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpareTheRod

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
I see a lot of scenes on the screenshots that weren't ingame avaiable. The mom and neighbour content ended with "There's nothing to do with the character now. Expand your relationships with other characters!". Do I need to do other quests in order to unlock more with dead end characters, or is that content that is yet just not there and the screenshots here show scenes that aren't avaiable in the game yet?

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
I see a lot of scenes on the screenshots that weren't ingame avaiable. The mom and neighbour content ended with "There's nothing to do with the character now. Expand your relationships with other characters!". Do I need to do other quests in order to unlock more with dead end characters, or is that content that is yet just not there and the screenshots here show scenes that aren't avaiable in the game yet?
I think the "End" for the character for a specific character ends when the tracker says something along the lines of "That all for this update" and seeing that it says "Expand your relationships with other characters" kinda means that you gotta progress other characters.

Reactions: Fuchsschweif

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Pleased that the next update will be dedicated to the school and perhaps there will be new non-MILF characters - long live diversity! ;)

3.80 star(s) 51 Votes