rumseezen

Nov 5, 2022
View attachment 1368459

Overview:
A man with a poor childhood tries his best to overcome and forget, but nightmares pursue them, and he feels he needs to do something, by finding an artifact that will give him a chance to fix his life and bring him a lot of fun​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-01
Release Date: 2023-02-26
Developer: Mr.Rabbit - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.28
Language: English
Original Game: Little Man
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
PC: - -
Mac: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: Walkthrough - Walkthrough 2 - Gallery Unlocker - Gallery Code

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1368460 View attachment 1368461 View attachment 1368462 View attachment 1368463 View attachment 1368464 View attachment 1368465 View attachment 1368467 View attachment 1368468 View attachment 568605 View attachment 568606 View attachment 568607

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
I have to say having not played previous update these two updates together made for a pleasant playing experience... I think lillys mom should have been kept as a pet/plaything for mc/lillys threesome and/or bdsm fun... I also like our succubus can shapeshift that holds more potential fun in the future. but where do we go from here? The nieghbor is a childhood freind of mom, maybe she gets caught with mc but instead of mom freaking out she disrobes and joins in the fun? or possibly the teacher? she has been there before even if neither remember sharing mc. or maybe at the beach mc.mom stumble onto olivia and son in action and join making a beach orgy???

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
I have to say having not played previous update these two updates together made for a pleasant playing experience... I think lillys mom should have been kept as a pet/plaything for mc/lillys threesome and/or bdsm fun... I also like our succubus can shapeshift that holds more potential fun in the future. but where do we go from here? The nieghbor is a childhood freind of mom, maybe she gets caught with mc but instead of mom freaking out she disrobes and joins in the fun? or possibly the teacher? she has been there before even if neither remember sharing mc. or maybe at the beach mc.mom stumble onto olivia and son in action and join making a beach orgy???
i cant agree with you more and stuff you think sounds like a great idea and i hope they get added in the the game so lets hope they get added in the game

Reactions: MisterRick10

esse1985

Mar 11, 2018
can i ask the question why you upload only the android and mac version on mega but not the pc version? i have a estimated downloadtime on uploadhaven of 4 hours at the moment for 1,2 gb that would normaly only take a couple of minutes...

Pablillo1

Jan 28, 2021
Could someone upload the screenshots of the new scenes please? How to know if I should download the new version or not.

3.80 star(s) 51 Votes