Sep 22, 2022
Hi, what to do, I talk to Linda during the day, but after I go to her bathroom and she's not there, she appears in the morning bathroom only if I spend the night in her bedroom.

hotdogBD

Sep 21, 2017
One click, that's all it takes to go to the previous page and see this : CODE: 2blondes29
i actually went back until 100 searching for it and still couldnt find thus i posted this. ig im just blind lol
Edit: it seems there are one too many letters then the given space to type in the codes, i can atmost write 2blondes2 and then the space ends

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
I think the "End" for the character for a specific character ends when the tracker says something along the lines of "That all for this update" and seeing that it says "Expand your relationships with other characters" kinda means that you gotta progress other characters.
Now tons of characters are set on "Expand your relationships with other characters" but there aren't more to expand?? All chars are on hold now..

edit: NVM had to practice speech and intelligence

Last edited:

jhunt89

Jun 8, 2017
Now tons of characters are set on "Expand your relationships with other characters" but there aren't more to expand?? All chars are on hold now..

edit: NVM had to practice speech and intelligence
You may have to increase your stats, discover new characters (explore the map during the day/afternoon), or continue to repeat events to level character relationship points. The early builds of Littleman required you to repeat scenes over and over, so that's probably where you are at. If an option is blue and after completing the scene it increases relations keep doing it until another option opens up.

Reactions: Fuchsschweif
3.80 star(s) 51 Votes