sharpys

May 21, 2017
Sorry you feel that way, there are a lot of good games that have grinding, I think it's just knowing how to balance, and not force the player to repeat an action many times, and I think we did that, and in the future will have a gallery to watch the scenes without going through the grindings.
Grinding on VN is pointless nowadays since power users like myself will simply just brute force the game progress with the many tools available on this site.

Apr 13, 2018
Grinding is a minor inconvenience. That's all it is, it's not a global issue, it's not the plague, it's just minor inconvenience.
You grind in most monthly release games like Zombie's Retreat because otherwise the update feels short and empty.

Some games take it too far, but 5 repetitions of a 1 minute scene is hardly cause for all this uproar.

To me, more time to build up affinity with the characters means busting a fatter nut. Quick sex scenes and quick buildup aren't nearly as satisfying; I simply didn't have enough time to invest more into the game.
Nut size is a function of time. Some more time spent just means a bigger climax.

Mr.Rabbit

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Grinding is a minor inconvenience. That's all it is, it's not a global issue, it's not the plague, it's just minor inconvenience.
You grind in most monthly release games like Zombie's Retreat because otherwise the update feels short and empty.

Some games take it too far, but 5 repetitions of a 1 minute scene is hardly cause for all this uproar.

To me, more time to build up affinity with the characters means busting a fatter nut. Quick sex scenes and quick buildup aren't nearly as satisfying; I simply didn't have enough time to invest more into the game.
Nut size is a function of time. Some more time spent just means a bigger climax.
That's exactly how I think. :D

Reactions: Gandalf78

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Way I see it....If you don't like what's going on in the game, then don't play it. Even goes as far as write a rating for the game but why feel the need to post here over and over and over again what you don't like
MOVE ON

Reactions: Gandalf78

zephrates

May 12, 2017
I just tried this for the first time, and I couldn't find anything do to on the very first morning of gameplay (Tuesday). No one in the house I can interact with, I can't go to the school, the neighbor's door is locked. I may try again someday, but for now, it hasn't piqued my interest enough to bother trying to figure it out.

Crim2582

Mar 9, 2018
I've enjoyed the game so far. A small suggestion if I may. Consider implementing a text skip function. Most VNs have it nowadays as a courtesy for players who've played each update to let them speed through content they have already done. The grind is fine but after the 3rd time of them oohing and ahhing over his third leg while they have it in hand I'm ready to move on.

Reactions: libertypics

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
so anyone else figured out how to proceed brittany content?

also little suggestion
-re-enable text skip

shunpei

Jul 7, 2019
i dont mind with grind that everyone mention .. keep your work i like your game ..
and you can shut people with add more scene , thats what i thought

jimbo_1234

Jan 21, 2020
What to do with the "follow me"- button ? Tried it with mother, we were al around the house...nothing happened.
Game is going very slow, I m still looking for a walkthrough. Built in progress bar in still not 100% clear for me.
I love the graphics and the story, this is why I only play this game...

jimbo_1234

Jan 21, 2020
Any progress with the church ? Just talk to the lady and a spy to the church at night ? Is there any more yet ? Maybe I should play the old game first ? There is not too much content here yet. Any advice ?

Jellal

Jun 14, 2017
NOT GONNA LIE the art is a streight up down grade i can see the difference in detail and the old one had alot more in it judging by the pics from this new one alone

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes