johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
So guys, this is 3rd time i asked, but anyone able to proceed brittany content?

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
I think ss with a stock "innocent boy" comes across as actually creepier than if the shota MC is a creep himself. If he's sweet and innocent and just stumbles into sex with a bunch of older females it comes across as him being exploited and used by them. If he's an older male magically reborn in a young boy's body(this game), or possessed/influenced by demonic forces(Urban Demons), or just a rat bastard horny creep(Bad Bobby Saga), then it's somehow more palatable to me. I have an idea for a really bright shota protagonist who is put in an extraordinary situation and has the opportunity to do a number of objectively virtuous, "good" things, while still being able to get his freak on in various forbidden or taboo relationships. But his intelligence and maturity are exceptional for his (apparent) age, so it doesn't come across as him being exploited. I may never make that game, if I do it's years away, but just a comment about how one can do ss without making it too skeevy.

Black_Mord

May 19, 2020
View attachment 568604

Overview:
A man with a poor childhood tries his best to overcome and forget, but nightmares pursue them, and he feels he needs to do something, by finding an artifact that will give him a chance to fix his life and bring him a lot of fun​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-30
Release Date: 2020-05-29
Developer: Mr.Rabbit - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4a
Language: English
Main Game: Little Man
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

View attachment 568605 View attachment 568606 View attachment 568607
You have the walkthrough of this new version

Romeo

Nov 2, 2016
its simple, don't like the grind? go away and play something else rather then crying about it.

davieboy1234

Nov 23, 2018
There is a mom event that is apparently at night but god am i stumped on how to get it. p.s. the symbol next to it is darker than the others

beryn

May 8, 2017
Am i missing something...
You can't do anything but repeat the same actions.
Talk with mother, nothing new at any time of the day.
Neighbour, same deal at afternoon, mornings you can't talk to her despite the game hinting at it.
Game says you should introduce your mother to the neighbour, you can't.
Visit church, you get a hint that you need to go there at a later time, but it's closed.

There is no feedback if you are stuck or are just grinding for progress

Last edited:
Reactions: Toscous

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Hi guys, I just came to let you know that we moved to
I made a post in Patreon with more information, but it doesn't have much to say, it's kind of obvious...
good on you fuck censorship.

Reactions: jgamefan
3.80 star(s) 52 Votes