doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Just did a run of the 0.4a. Really like the new added feature on the phone. Letting us know which time of day the objectives need to be done at. Really enjoyed Britt's scene in her yard. :)
One question, with all those loads of cum help her plants in any way? :D
I find that Haze was a little rushed - but, hey, I'm not complaining.
I like the update - but prefer when the scenes are spread out among the characters. Keep up the great work you folks.

Reactions: Thegoddamcomedian

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Am i missing something...
You can't do anything but repeat the same actions.
Talk with mother, nothing new at any time of the day.
Neighbour, same deal at afternoon, mornings you can't talk to her despite the game hinting at it.
Game says you should introduce your mother to the neighbour, you can't.
Visit church, you get a hint that you need to go there at a later time, but it's closed.

There is no feedback if you are stuck or are just grinding for progress
Strange. I was able to talk to the neighbour in the mornings. Knock on her door. Your stats need to be above 4 for Linda and I think 1 with Brittany before you can have them meet. Oh yeah, have your charisma high enough too - I think 1 or above. Good luck.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Why do people keep trying to change games they clearly don't like?

Think it's creepy? Fuck off then, holy shit.
You misread my post then. I said that here it's palatable to me because it's an older male's spirit in a young boy's body. I do find straight shota with "innocent" protagonists to be a bit skeevy because it comes across as the MC being exploited by older, more experienced women. I didn't suggest changing the game, bro. Reading comprehension is your good buddy.

Jonga

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Here's the new 0.5 update.

PC/Linux:

MAC:

Android:

Change Log
* Options with colors according to the relevance, if it gives points or not, facilitating the gameplay.
* For mobile players, we put the word "click" visible to make clear that it is clickable.
* New locations added;
* Bug Fix;
* Money added;
* NPCs added;
* Adjust in some arts;
* New animations with Linda and Brittany;
* People in the background have been added;
* New scenes with Linda and Brittany.

Last edited:

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
i think im bugged or just stupid.

brittany is by full heart level 3 and i unlocked all jogging and racing but now i´m stuck by afternoon event triggering, 5th from bottom.

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes