Oct 18, 2021
I can see the dev has decided to use the Amazon web services to verify the gallery code, that means it's not possible to unlock the gallery unless the game has internet (and the code of course).

Personally there's no way in hell i will ever let games like these connect to my internet, so i made a little hack.
Unpack into your the base folder of the game, you can now unlock it without a internet connection, there's no code just press enter when asked for one.
you rock my man!

Apr 13, 2024
Another dev remaking scenes instead of new content. If they're just bored just tell the community. Oh wait. That would mean the community would stop funding them.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
LittleMan Remake [v0.43] [Mr.Rabbit] - Compressed

Win/Linux [704 MB]
- - - -

Mac [689 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Please tell me how can I raise skills. I do what walkthrough says but at certain my skills isn't raising. It says I have find some other way

CampFireFly

May 23, 2023
Please tell me how can I raise skills. I do what walkthrough says but at certain my skills isn't raising. It says I have find some other way
If you want to continue Alice's storyline,Just go to her house tonight and find her.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LittleManRemake-0.43
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Danyboy

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
does anyone here actually cares about Lilly ? why can't we have scenes with only the milf characters in the game ? :whistle:
I don't dislike her, though i'm more into Gipsy & Alice. Definitely prefer her to some side characters like Celine, Haze, Lauren & Olivia. She has definitely gotten better since MC sorted the crap with her mother.

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
  • changelog 0.42
Mechanics
- More audio effects added;
- A new feature, notification when a new version of the game is available;
- Improved phone menu that shows where the characters are;
- Correction of some visual bugs regarding the game's HUD.
- New feature, you can now see the characters you already know on the game map;

Art
- Remake of the "Slap" scene with Linda;
- Remake of the "Grope" scene with Linda;
- Remake of the "Wash the Dishes" scene with Linda
- Remake of the hug scene between Linda and Brittany;
- New scene with multiple variations and animations with Lilly; - New cutscenes from the main story added;
That's the changelog of 0.42 the question was about 0.43...

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Hey man can anyone please tell me how many girls are there in the game. I have played some girls story but still some girls scenes are not unlocked in the gallery. I can't seem to find those girls.

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Actual Changelog 0.43

Mechanics

• More audio effects added;
  • Gallery code is only validated with an internet connection;
  • General fixes;

Art
  • 2 new scenes with multiple variations and animations with Maya;
  • 3 New cutscenes with Maya;
  • 2 new scenes with multiple variations and animations with Alice;
  • New cutscenes from Alice story;
  • New cutscenes with Gabriel;

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
i almost missed the Alice content for this update, ill just post how to get it, since the hint system isnt that helpful.
start by completing the Maya content (police station, night), once thats complete see alice at her house at night, from there just keeping seeing her at night (in game walkthough will help from this point but its kinda obvious)

Dietzz

Nov 17, 2018
I want Linda content. At least remakes. Her first BJ scene comes out of nowhere with no persuasion needed and looks like it was made in Mario Paint, yet the dev somehow thinks what we want is more scenes of these random non-MILF characters who nobody asked to be included at all in this MILF-centric game.

Reactions: NTR PROTAGONIST
3.80 star(s) 52 Votes