Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
anyone know how to make money in the game and all am having abit of issues with that part of the game plz help
Pocket money from 'mom' on Saturday and click the mailbox out front in the afternoon to work

Reactions: TGIL

Ed360

Feb 18, 2019
I remember this game with another art style what happened? Dont tell me dev made a new version for this point? (the game is good but I honestly preferred the previous one art)

EPOC16

May 3, 2018
I am missing only a single thing with linda. Its between "you want a massage" and "Lets celebrate".... what am I missing? cant figure it out.

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
I love that they have an android version, is stable and easy to use in my phone, that's why I was a patreon until they closed them up, I was waiting for them but now that I know they are into it again I'm just waiting for July to be a donor in their new platform, I want to keep supporting the cause, it's a good game, the funny thing is that their art is strange to me but in a way I love it, they keep doing monthly updates and that's a huge good point for me (I was a patreon of Dr bones, you have an idea)

zephrates

May 12, 2017
I am intrigued by this game, but I find it to be far from intuitive. If you can't play a game without a walkthrough or serious "click everything" grinding, it's poor game design.

Reactions: libertypics

Ponte77

Sep 7, 2017
I'm gonna make a small tutorial about 0.5, since it's spoiler i'm going to tag it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did the VHS-Tape multiple times (until it was red), did the sunday beach-time (now also red) but I dont get the BJ-Option in my room... bug? or did i miss something?

pr0nt0

Dec 7, 2018
I did the VHS-Tape multiple times (until it was red), did the sunday beach-time (now also red) but I dont get the BJ-Option in my room... bug? or did i miss something?
Max your charisma at nightclub with Lucifer, then get the option at night in your room

Reactions: Ponte77

maaath

Feb 26, 2019
Guys, i'm stuck at level 6 (and one bar) with Linda,and i have no idea what to do now, the last thing i did was massage her on the sofa, I bought the swimsuit and the Video tape but i never found what i have to do with those two items, can someone helpe me?

Marigel

Jul 9, 2017
Guys, i'm stuck at level 6 (and one bar) with Linda,and i have no idea what to do now, the last thing i did was massage her on the sofa, I bought the swimsuit and the Video tape but i never found what i have to do with those two items, can someone helpe me?
Me too. I can never give it to him, something is missing I guess

Marigel

Jul 9, 2017
I already have all the options in red except the race with Britt. And I don't know what else I can do, I can't put the video tape, I can't go to the beach. I have both objects and I don't know how to use them. I can't even massage. Can anybody help me?.
The race only gives me the option to show the tits. I can't leave the house with Linda. When I put the TV I have no option to put the video tape. In the club I can no longer speak to the devil because he always does the same and nothing happens.
A clue even if it is small to unlock me please. I'm about to give up.

Sorry for my bad english

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes