Shadow942021

Nov 1, 2019
go to the kitchen and press hey follow me after which go to the living room and press the icon that has his face the options to continue will appear

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I have it, I had forgotten to improve my charisma in the mirror.
What's your Charisma? I'm at 26 and have done NOTHING but work at the mirror for two weeks and it doesn't get any higher. (It's hard to see if it's going to the 27/28, because those two bars are quite dark.)

(Yes, I know that I CAN go to the Nightclub. I'm asking what's the limit via the mirror.)

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
What's your Charisma? I'm at 26 and have done NOTHING but work at the mirror for two weeks and it doesn't get any higher. (It's hard to see if it's going to the 27/28, because those two bars are quite dark.)

(Yes, I know that I CAN go to the Nightclub. I'm asking what's the limit via the mirror.)
If I recall, the charisma topped off at 22 when I played last. After that it's to Morning Star's place!

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
If I recall, the charisma topped off at 22 when I played last. After that it's to Morning Star's place!
Yeah, that was my finding, also. I thought that your phrasing might indicate that I had missed something.

I just gave up on the game that I'd been working on and re-loaded an old saved game that was much earlier. I don't know what the snag was, but this time I easily got Linda past 50 and the subsequent events. She's now at 96, with Britany at 44 and Molly at 21 (odd number?!). All Stats seem to be maxed (Can I raise Strength or Intelligence higher than 11?).

Bug: After the night bj with Linda following you, her face remains on screen for a moment before the Morning scene comes up.

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I am missing only a single thing with linda. Its between "you want a massage" and "Lets celebrate".... what am I missing? cant figure it out.
It's the only thing I'm missing, too. It's a night event, and seems to be available BEFORE the Easter event, but all my night options are red and my Stats are maxed.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
How can MC go to the beach with mom?
This was a hard one for me, too. It's a weekend event. When the option comes up in the afternoon, click on it. You're told about the "swinsuit". Buy it and then the next Sunday afternoon, click on "Go to the Beach". Then just go to the Beach. It only works on Sunday afternoon.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
How we can trigger the Brittany? I can't trigger her scene? A little help?
It's not clear what you mean by "trigger the Britanny". If you mean trigger her story arc, then don't bother with the Morning image. Go to the apartment building in the Afternoon and ring the bell. When she answers, Talk. Further developments are linked to advancing the Talk event and how much Charisma you have. Eventually, you will get events in the Morning.

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes