abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Here is the money cheat for all those who has difficulty in getting money it is case sensitive and remember you have to unren first to use it.
PlayerMoney<space>=<space>Amount

Last edited:
Reactions: Ryantrix

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
I have try ..... this not work by me.
View attachment 721411
what i doing wrong ?
Sorry for giving wrong code and you already got the correct code I am extremely sorry for wasting your time i don't know how i got confused and wrote totalmoney instead of playermoney after using it myself a week earlier well i have edited my comment and corrected the code for the convenience of other guys and thnx for quoting me....

Reactions: hentai charley

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
It's not clear what you mean by "trigger the Britanny". If you mean trigger her story arc, then don't bother with the Morning image. Go to the apartment building in the Afternoon and ring the bell. When she answers, Talk. Further developments are linked to advancing the Talk event and how much Charisma you have. Eventually, you will get events in the Morning.
Where can I find this bell that I can ring with?
I can't find her anywhere and nothing rings.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Where can I find this bell that I can ring with?
I can't find her anywhere and nothing rings.
Click on your neighbor's(Brittany) door in the afternoon. Then talk w/ her(call her out).

Reactions: oCATo

ismilelots

Jul 2, 2020
I'm missing something with Linda between "want a massage" and "celebrate Easter". I've tried everything I can think of. Can anyone offer some direction? Thank you very much

seltszar

Jan 4, 2019
I'm missing something with Linda between "want a massage" and "celebrate Easter". I've tried everything I can think of. Can anyone offer some direction? Thank you very much
You need to check Linda's room at daybrake (use NAP when night lasts). I think any day of the week would fit.

I also have question. Can you replay easter event scene at all?

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I just gave up on the game that I'd been working on and re-loaded an old saved game that was much earlier. I don't know what the snag was, but this time I easily got Linda past 50 and the subsequent events. She's now at 96, with Britany at 44 and Molly at 21 (odd number?!). All Stats seem to be maxed (Can I raise Strength or Intelligence higher than 11?).
Here, i see, you had Linda 96.
I have only 92. And i not know, whart i miss ....

LM R 1.png LM R 2.png

Here, Linda in Tub.
And i nopt know, how to repeat this .... is this possible ?

Linda in Tube.png

Tv301

Aug 6, 2019
Im missing 2 scenes with linda and i dont know how to find them, all her text in the house is red and ive taken her to the beach, ive also done easter. are there any scenes past this?

Jan 2, 2019
Im missing 2 scenes with linda and i dont know how to find them, all her text in the house is red and ive taken her to the beach, ive also done easter. are there any scenes past this?
go to kitchen talk with her say follow me and check the living room or your room. when you are in the rooms click on her icon there should be a new option

Halose

Nov 13, 2019
Well if no one posts the v0.6 it comes out publicly in 5 days so you won't need to wait for too long.

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes