KodaSoda

May 1, 2020
sorry... but how can make money???
Check the mailbox in the afternoon (Morning too i think?) that gives 5 or 2 zim dollars each time
Distribute religious propaganda for bernice in the morning gets you 5 dollars each time
and pocket money from the mom each week (i forgot how much she gives you)

Reactions: Eddie Vallient

Jubileu

Nov 1, 2017
Anyone playing this can tell me if its close to be finished? I mean should i download it now or wait till its finished?

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Anyone playing this can tell me if its close to be finished? I mean should i download it now or wait till its finished?
Only the Dev or someone working with them could tell you a finish date. He's been on this one a year (decent amount of content) was on the original before this for a year and a half- could be 2 more years or abandoned in months...

JinXXX

Jul 12, 2017
Awesome setup&story, which is ruined by the exact same dev pattern (massage-->HJ-->BJ-->vag sex) that every game has. Where is the element of surprise and creativity ? There's only couple of VN's out there that has successfully avoided that "lack of imagination" pattern.

localhost

Sep 17, 2020
This update exemplifies the absolute worst of sandbox games. A grind that happens as a specific time only one day a week. It might be ok if you remembered to mix it in while you started the game from the beginning, but having it be the only grind in this version is mind numbing. So many clicks to get to one extra grind point. (Yes, I know you can sleep for 24 hours, but even that takes a lot of clicks).

I like a good sandbox game especially for a corruption game. This update is a lesson in how not to do it.

Reactions: selectivepaperclip

Barro

Nov 20, 2017
Hi guys, sorry if this was posted before, didn't find anything in the last thre pages...

How can I find this girl in the image below?
1614089688698.png

Does anyone know where to find her?

How can I see again the penetration with mom?

Thnanks in advance,

3.80 star(s) 51 Votes