EEHop

Dec 27, 2019
Lots of information and changes
Hi guys, sorry for the delay to communicate, is that recently we had some problems at the time of development, and led us to take some decisions that will change some things from now on and improve things, do not worry, is not bad news, I will speak more specifically towards the end, first I will talk about the new features that we implemented in the game thinking to let the player less lost within the game, I will list below news in relation to game mechanics.

New mechanics:

When starting the game, the player can define how he wants to play, making it easier and clearer for different types of players.

Icons indicating where it is possible to interact were added in the version of Windows, Linux and mac (They already existed in the android version), these icons can be changed or disabled in the options.

The Objective system has been redone with the idea of telling the player precisely what he needs to do. The player can track the Objectives of each character for easy access. The player can also track multiple Objectives at the same time. (Print of the gameplay will be attached to the post.)

What will happen in the next build?

We're going to take a break with the characters and fix some art in our game, so that all the scenes are in the same quality, we want to leave the game in the best possible conditions, and for that we need to review some things, so the next build will not have new scenes, we will adjust some things in the current art, I hope you understand it's for the good of the game. It will increase the quality of the art, making everything sexier ;)

No more monthly builds.

I know it sounds like bad news, but this is a good thing, and I will explain what made us reach this decision, we were doing well, we managed to produce and release builds every month as we promised, but we always had new ideas to implement in the game, but we never had time because we had to meet the deadline and release every month, and this was being very frustrating, we were prioritizing quantity and not quality, so from now on, we'll post the build when it's ready, it can take a month, two months, or even three months, of course we'll try not to take too long, and we'll keep you informed more often, we'll make a post here explaining everything we're doing in each build, I'll put a progress bar in the fixed post, so you can follow it more accurately.

How teasers are posted.

We will also change the way teasers are posted, instead of making a post here, we will create a channel in discord exclusively for subscribers, there we can post and mark as spoiler, and here in SubscribeStar there is no such function. So ensure your role, once you become a sub, connect your Subscribestar account with Discord and join our server

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
This was a supremely shitty update. Because I'm bitter at the Dev here y'all go:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So McFly this is an update but at the same time it isn't ???
I dont get the logic on this update if only its gonna be a change in the art like dev stated? wouldn't be better by putting a content update AND the art update at the same patch and not separate lol?

Raizen-sama

Oct 20, 2017
guys can you help me? how the fuck do you advance with molly in the new update? I dunno how many days I already spent in the game and she still say that I need to study more...

3.80 star(s) 51 Votes