GezSnw

Nov 22, 2022
Gallery unlocker, simply copy into the game folder, replace the screens.rpy.

Should work for all versions as the unlocker simply loops over all labels automatically, so any new scenes is instantly scanned.
How do I download this? It just takes me to another page with the content of the file.

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Crazygamer43

0.33 is public for anyone

Mega Links
PC/Linux:
MAC:
Android:

PixelDrain Links

PC/Linux:
MAC:
Android:

LittleMan 0.33a
Hi guys, this month was troubled, many problems and made us delay the build, I will focus on the problems that affect the build only, the rest does not matter, in general this build was cool, we advanced a little more in the main story of the game, and we developed the protagonist's friendship with Isaac even more and advanced in Celeste's story ... Well and the problems are as follows, the game is getting heavier and heavier for obvious reasons, more and more content is added, but the Android version cannot exceed 2GB, and this took us by surprise, so the Android build will take a little longer to come out until we solve this problem, I hope you understand ... But for those who will play on PC and MAC everything is fine.

Changelog 0.33

Mechanics

• A bug in Molly's "Watch the class" scene has been fixed;
  • Layout of the game's main HUD has been customized and improved;
  • Fixed the text where Gypsy's lines were swapped.;
  • General bug fix.
Art

• 1 new scene with Olivia, with several variations and animations;
  • 1 new scene with Celeste, with several variations and animations;
  • 1 Remake scene with Linda (Bed Thighfuck scene);
  • New Hell Cutscenes;
----------------------

Changelog 0.33a

Mechanics

• Gallery improvement;
  • Fix some save games not being compatible;
  • Android version now has 50% of the common image quality (1920x1080);
  • Bugfix where changing your name on the game settings would hide the Textbox forever sometimes.

Last edited:

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
Crazygamer43

0.33 is public for anyone

Mega Links
PC/Linux:
MAC:
Android:

PixelDrain Links

PC/Linux:
MAC:
Android:

LittleMan 0.33a
Hi guys, this month was troubled, many problems and made us delay the build, I will focus on the problems that affect the build only, the rest does not matter, in general this build was cool, we advanced a little more in the main story of the game, and we developed the protagonist's friendship with Isaac even more and advanced in Celeste's story ... Well and the problems are as follows, the game is getting heavier and heavier for obvious reasons, more and more content is added, but the Android version cannot exceed 2GB, and this took us by surprise, so the Android build will take a little longer to come out until we solve this problem, I hope you understand ... But for those who will play on PC and MAC everything is fine.

Changelog 0.33

Mechanics

• A bug in Molly's "Watch the class" scene has been fixed;
  • Layout of the game's main HUD has been customized and improved;
  • Fixed the text where Gypsy's lines were swapped.;
  • General bug fix.
Art

• 1 new scene with Olivia, with several variations and animations;
  • 1 new scene with Celeste, with several variations and animations;
  • 1 Remake scene with Linda (Bed Thighfuck scene);
  • New Hell Cutscenes;
----------------------

Changelog 0.33a

Mechanics

• Gallery improvement;
  • Fix some save games not being compatible;
  • Android version now has 50% of the common image quality (1920x1080);
  • Bugfix where changing your name on the game settings would hide the Textbox forever sometimes.
Done.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: StreamSteam

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Well they killed the gallery unlocker to make sure that we cant just open it. Screens doesnt exist in the files anymore and if you try to add it in the game crashes with a ton of renpy errors.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
LittleMan Remake [v0.33a] [Mr.Rabbit]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 544 MB

I made some changes to try to solve the problem with the saves. Any problems send me a private message.

Links updated on 8/10/2023
PC: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
View attachment 1368459

Overview:
A man with a poor childhood tries his best to overcome and forget, but nightmares pursue them, and he feels he needs to do something, by finding an artifact that will give him a chance to fix his life and bring him a lot of fun​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-05
Release Date: 2023-07-31
Developer: Mr.Rabbit - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.33a
Language: English
Original Game: Little Man
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: Walkthrough - Walkthrough 2 - Gallery Unlocker

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1368460 View attachment 1368461 View attachment 1368462 View attachment 1368463 View attachment 1368464 View attachment 1368465 View attachment 1368467 View attachment 1368468 View attachment 568605 View attachment 568606 View attachment 568607
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 240, in script call
    call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
  File "game/splashscreen.rpy", line 8, in <module>
TypeError: Too many arguments in call (expected 3, got 5).

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 240, in script call
    call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
  File "splashscreen.rpyc", line 8, in script
  File "K:\_xxxPARTIALgameARCHIVE [L]\LittleMan Remake [v0.33a] [Mr.Rabbit]\LittleMan-0.33a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "K:\_xxxPARTIALgameARCHIVE [L]\LittleMan Remake [v0.33a] [Mr.Rabbit]\LittleMan-0.33a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/splashscreen.rpy", line 8, in <module>
  File "K:\_xxxPARTIALgameARCHIVE [L]\LittleMan Remake [v0.33a] [Mr.Rabbit]\LittleMan-0.33a-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3181, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "K:\_xxxPARTIALgameARCHIVE [L]\LittleMan Remake [v0.33a] [Mr.Rabbit]\LittleMan-0.33a-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "K:\_xxxPARTIALgameARCHIVE [L]\LittleMan Remake [v0.33a] [Mr.Rabbit]\LittleMan-0.33a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "K:\_xxxPARTIALgameARCHIVE [L]\LittleMan Remake [v0.33a] [Mr.Rabbit]\LittleMan-0.33a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "K:\_xxxPARTIALgameARCHIVE [L]\LittleMan Remake [v0.33a] [Mr.Rabbit]\LittleMan-0.33a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "K:\_xxxPARTIALgameARCHIVE [L]\LittleMan Remake [v0.33a] [Mr.Rabbit]\LittleMan-0.33a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
  File "K:\_xxxPARTIALgameARCHIVE [L]\LittleMan Remake [v0.33a] [Mr.Rabbit]\LittleMan-0.33a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "K:\_xxxPARTIALgameARCHIVE [L]\LittleMan Remake [v0.33a] [Mr.Rabbit]\LittleMan-0.33a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "K:\_xxxPARTIALgameARCHIVE [L]\LittleMan Remake [v0.33a] [Mr.Rabbit]\LittleMan-0.33a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "K:\_xxxPARTIALgameARCHIVE [L]\LittleMan Remake [v0.33a] [Mr.Rabbit]\LittleMan-0.33a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 653, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "K:\_xxxPARTIALgameARCHIVE [L]\LittleMan Remake [v0.33a] [Mr.Rabbit]\LittleMan-0.33a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 294, in apply_arguments
    return parameters.apply(args, kwargs, ignore_errors)
  File "K:\_xxxPARTIALgameARCHIVE [L]\LittleMan Remake [v0.33a] [Mr.Rabbit]\LittleMan-0.33a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 248, in apply
    raise TypeError(
TypeError: Too many arguments in call (expected 3, got 5).

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Little Man 0.33a
Sun Aug  6 15:23:20 2023

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes