Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Upon opening the game I immediately get a skippable error that opens game, old saves appear to work. Funny, got to boink Haze without actually going to hell. So, some trigger might be impacted. I did install the gallery mod, not sure if that matters.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Damn it's sandbox/freeroam like the other one. :cry:
Just grind your favorite character first, then add others once you get repeatable scenes. A few new characters, but not the naughty skirt up minx in the school hallway. She needs to forget panties randomly, at least!

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
Used to like this game quite a bit, but dev has added way too many characters instead of closing the game with fully satisfying content for the original characters and moving to a new game. Shame to see it, it's quickly becoming a bloated mess, and who knows if those original characters ever will be finished. Taking this off my 5 star list.

Last edited:

gamercunt

Dec 17, 2021
Used to like this game quite a bit, but dev has added way too many characters instead of closing the game with fully satisfying content for the original characters and moving to a new game. Shame to see it, it's quickly becoming a bloated mess, and who knows if those original characters ever will be finished. Taking this off my 5 star list.
Really ass talk right here!

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
I actually disagree. There were a lot of locations on the map right from the beginning.
Knew right away that this will go with SS-alike formula of Main Story intertwined with a bunch of mini-stories with each char.

The main story seems to be pretty close to a wrap though, unless Rabbit and his team will decide to drag it out, whch would be bad decision.

Give us Maya, a few more updates with variations of NSFW scenes, wrap Angel/Lucifer/MC1/MC2 story up and that's it.

As far as minuses go, there are no characters with bushes. I get it, some people prefer desert over jungle, but someone to us - forest lovers.

I'd say, this game gets "Finished" tag around Fall of 2025.

Stonerberg

May 22, 2018
I actually disagree. There were a lot of locations on the map right from the beginning.
Knew right away that this will go with SS-alike formula of Main Story intertwined with a bunch of mini-stories with each char.

The main story seems to be pretty close to a wrap though, unless Rabbit and his team will decide to drag it out, whch would be bad decision.

Give us Maya, a few more updates with variations of NSFW scenes, wrap Angel/Lucifer/MC1/MC2 story up and that's it.

As far as minuses go, there are no characters with bushes. I get it, some people prefer desert over jungle, but someone to us - forest lovers.

I'd say, this game gets "Finished" tag around Fall of 2025.
Curious you didn't address the "bloated mess" cause that's exactly what this is. Introducing many many new characters rather than continuing the storylines of the characters already in the game. This is literally introduce multiple bullshit new characters to prolong the story, rather than continuing/concluding main LI stories, to bloat and prolong the story

Fuck this shit

Last edited:

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Curious you didn't address the "bloated mess" cause that's exactly what this is. Introducing many many new characters rather than continuing the storylines of the characters already in the game. This is literally introduce multiple bullshit new characters to prolong the story, rather than continuing/concluding main LI stories, to bloat and prolong the story

Fuck this shit
Maybe I haven't paid enough attention, but which OG's character arc isn't properly finished?
Momma - her story is the main one.
Brittany's drama with her boyfriend is long past us.
What do you want to see? MCs rivalry with a new boyfriend?
One could say - Molly. But her arc with the principal was finished long, looong time ago.
Introducing another big bum teacher was a meh choice, though. Could give us more facesitting scenes instead.
Or introduce good old "Ass vs Boobs" rivalry.
Olivia - finished.
Bernice - just got resolved last few updates.

I'm not the white knight or anything, but the game's alright.
Introducing mechanics with stuff like Percs this late into this game - bad decision, on that I agree.

As of now the game has just enough characters to give a variety while adding a few more would turn it into the mess that you're talking about.

mutan1235

Jan 1, 2020
I even remember the dev saying he was going to leave it at the core characters and flesh all that out and end the game without adding new characters. I don't know if maybe I made that up but I feel like that was said at one point (many moons ago)

Feb 16, 2019
Adding more characters does not make a game better especially when they serve no purpose. I mean it’s like a random NPC was added and people are like “I want more of that person in future updates.” I feel like there should be a poll for people to vote if they even want more characters, more scenes with existing characters, or finish the games plot/story.

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes