Coal

Nov 24, 2017
hey i gotta question, how do i get the condoms from the drugstore or elsewhere???

jvonschantz

Oct 1, 2023
hey i gotta question, how do i get the condoms from the drugstore or elsewhere???
To buy condoms in the drugstore you must progress far enough in Bernice's questline, or you can buy lockpicks inte bookstore and lockpick lockers at school, upper floor.

Reactions: Coal

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
guys i have a long time stuck with linda quest , i am Unable to find a store to buy a movie to watch with Linda.?

i already visit dwayne store but he dont sell any movie and i already have in my inventory a videotape, is it some kind of bug? or i am missing something? (the rest of characters i have all the quests completed)

gun1544

Feb 4, 2021
Gallery Unlocker (For v0.46)

Hi guys, here is fixed gallery unlocker for v0.46.

The cause is my mistake. Devs add each scenes manually in GalleryManager.rpy file but I didn't check that, so I only watched v0.45's gallery scene count.

I made new unlocker with new GalleryManager.rpy from v0.46, so it works well now.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Good fap!
Sorry for the inconvenience. I fixed this version. Please download new unlocker for v0.46.

Gallery Unlocker (For v0.45)

Wow.

Let me put it simply.

If you input code, this game takes the encrypted text from the server and compare it to your input.

I don't know why 'cowtits999' is not working. I can guess this decrypt algorithm is not working or they changed encrypted text on server.

Forget it. I deleted that transfer part from code.

Just unzip this and paste 'game' folder into 'LittleMan' folder.

After unzip, run game and input any string as gallery code. Then gallery will be unlocked.
Gallery Unlocker (For v0.46?)

Hi guys, I'm the guy who made that unlocker for v0.45.

I don't know how it's working, but it's still working in v0.46 too.

Same as what I wrote in that post, just unlock and paste into new game folder.

If it's not working, delete 'C:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LittleMan-[digits]' folder and your 'LittleMan' game folder and try again installation from the beginning.

I suggest paste before run game.

By the way, they didn't add new scene in this version. Good fap!

Last edited:

jvonschantz

Oct 1, 2023
guys i have a long time stuck with linda quest , i am Unable to find a store to buy a movie to watch with Linda.?

i already visit dwayne store but he dont sell any movie and i already have in my inventory a videotape, is it some kind of bug? or i am missing something? (the rest of characters i have all the quests completed)
If you have the movie in inventory. Talk to Linda and tell her to follow you, walk to the livingroom, clicke on her portrait.
I dont remember but time of day might matter.

• Red Heart
Reactions: quarzo

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
If you have the movie in inventory. Talk to Linda and tell her to follow you, walk to the livingroom, clicke on her portrait.
I dont remember but time of day might matter.
this work ! no idea why after make her follow, the scene dont trigger my last runs x_X

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
the new teacher? enter on school and use right side to go the new area
Hey man ,manbe it was the wrong person you ve told me,maybe you mean Alice?the black hair one...
I dont mean her,Now my note got a new person named Angle and it tell me I must go through other person first to reach her..

And I dont know how....

3.80 star(s) 52 Votes