Unity Live a Battle [v0.24] [Cat's Eye]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Oct 22, 2017
Anyone know what's going on with development? I'm sure the creator is working hard but we haven't gotten a monthly update as per usual (I think)

lednaruto

May 27, 2017
me have try to make male to male h-pose dont work , only work soft h-pose , gallery cant take male to male , any idea? one mods for make male selectable to gallery?

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
me have try to make male to male h-pose dont work , only work soft h-pose , gallery cant take male to male , any idea? one mods for make male selectable to gallery?
The game is still in early development... Game mostly catering to Lesbian and straight male dom... Gallery and H-fight options are limited even for primary fetish because game is still in early development

Zetstrike

Dec 29, 2018
For the time being, the costume seems to be completed first, but it has been vacant since the last time, so I will update Live A Battle in about a week.
that's what he posted so expect new update :whistle:

carbonbw

Feb 14, 2022
I would appreciate the following expansion to the game..
easy stuff:
- more veriety in moves (dev is actually working on it so thats good)
- randomization of clothes in arcade mode
- more variety in the look of the female models (bigger/smaller features and such), currently they look the same to me except for the hair, possibly their faces are slightly different but i can't tell.
- more weapons/tools
- match types like: normal (KO), H-match, iron man, maybe one where no H-Moves are allowed and you get a punishment when you use one
- the after victory/defeat shananigans should have some consequence

advanced stuff:
- character generation
- story mode (but please not such crap like fight angel) or
- proceduraly generated career mode with random opponents
- character stats and training

Last edited:

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
I wish I knew the decensor would stop working before I downloaded the new version :/

HighMatrix

Aug 14, 2020
Uncensor mod needs an update. :)
I wish I knew the decensor would stop working before I downloaded the new version :/
2 pages back there is working link to older version
The current BepInEx Framework is incompatible with some newer Unity Builds..
I keep an eye on it and will update when there is a working version.

Reuploaded v0.18 which is the last working uncensored ver:

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes