Unity Live a Battle [v0.24] [Cat's Eye]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

trulex2

Aug 27, 2020
HI SO i have bough the h move pass and i have the dildos but it seems that i cant use them can some one tell me if there are any h moves for them yet or not

freeko

May 15, 2019
HI SO i have bough the h move pass and i have the dildos but it seems that i cant use them can some one tell me if there are any h moves for them yet or not
Yes, you need to fill up the heart meter so it is pink or the h-moves do not work.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
It's now possible to uncensor this game with bepinex due to manlymarcos release of a dumb renderer demosiac built for the il2cpp framework.

You'll need to download the latest night build of bepinex 6 (made for il2cpp) and the dumb renderer for il2cpp can be found on manly marcos patreon page.

The dev actually took the time to give the girls some decent looking 3d modelled innies. Dicks are surprisingly detailed as well.

• Love
Reactions: Multiplayer

freeko

May 15, 2019
The commands work perfectly fine for me. So I tend to lean toward that you are doing something wrong.

TimmyTim

Feb 12, 2019
I played through the game's Arcade mode and then tested out some stuff through Vs., here are my thoughts. I normally lurk these boards, but after playing this quite extensively, I wanted to share my experience.

1. Struggle mechanics could be better. I do appreciate the moving slider, but it's way too easy to get out of a lock-up/hold for most of the match. I think a left-right toggle mash would make things a little more interesting. The weaker you are, the slower it builds up. The same could be applied for H-moves, the more your heart meter is filled, the harder it is to escape from being used.

2. Skin and sweat textures are lovely.

3. The voice acting is wonderful.

4. I know the game is still being worked on, but I hope we'll see more characters down the line. Some more variety in terms of body types/proportions and perhaps even a create-a-fighter mode.

5. I also love the attention to detail when it comes to scoring points. Well done!

6. The second stage of the doggy-style penetration is such a beautiful angle.

7. Funny little bug I ran into; I defeated my male opponent and decided to give him a romero special post-match, but the male character was frozen in place. Lovely shot of the pink-haired woman spread out, giving the embarrassing move to the air.

That's it for now! Thank you so much for creating this game, it has truly been a favorable experience and I hope for future updates with more variety down the road.

Multiplayer

Jan 9, 2019
It's now possible to uncensor this game with bepinex due to manlymarcos release of a dumb renderer demosiac built for the il2cpp framework.

You'll need to download the latest night build of bepinex 6 (made for il2cpp) and the dumb renderer for il2cpp can be found on manly marcos patreon page.

The dev actually took the time to give the girls some decent looking 3d modelled innies. Dicks are surprisingly detailed as well.
Can you descripe how to install it please?

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes