Unity Live a Battle [v0.24] [Cat's Eye]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Apr 28, 2018
A cool game tho the fucking camera controls in the Gallery mode is a real piece of shit as it's very hard to use.

A shame they didn't add a first person view in the Gallery mode so you can get views from 1 of the characters faces so you can enjoy seeing the moves in a first person.

I think this is the closest we are gonna get to a Rumble Roses game on PC as I see 1 of the outfits is ripped from that game.

blackxblack09

Sep 1, 2021
Damn! I like this game! I hope on the next update the latency between attacks will be much smoother. All in all this game is enjoyable, kinda reminds me of Gamble Fight. Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: CeLioCiBR

ocoliuqop

Apr 8, 2019
Make the game significantly worse by locking everything behind an in-game shop, everyone has one costume and there's only one stage. Brilliant.

Well it was an easy fix. Here's a save file with everything unlocked.
Where is the file path for savedata?

pratz90

Jun 30, 2018
Make the game significantly worse by locking everything behind an in-game shop, everyone has one costume and there's only one stage. Brilliant.

Well it was an easy fix. Here's a save file with everything unlocked.
This save file for which version ?
v0.52 or v1

CeLioCiBR

Aug 30, 2017
He/she finally fixed his damn AI..
Now, even after you escape a grapple, the AI keep fighting as is should.

Has anyone found the Wet value?

About HP value, is a Float value. Search for 1000
Get a few hits, search for Decrease value. It's prety easy and with HP, you can find Upper Clothes and Below Clothes.
Even the escape grapple bar thing.

Last edited:

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
For future reference you just need to open the save file and change all the 'false' to 'true' to unlock everything without grinding for it.
I think some of the true/false variables are if the position (that the arenas, items, etc.) are selectable (I'm not 100% sure)
Would likely work wither way so long as you wouldn't navigate that part of the menu.
I put the currency up to 8,000,000 then went and clicked on them all.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
He/she finally fixed his damn AI..
Now, even after you escape a grapple, the AI keep fighting as is should.

Has anyone found the Wet value?

About HP value, is a Float value. Search for 1000
Get a few hits, search for Decrease value. It's pretry easy and with HP, you can find Upper Clothes and Below Clothes.
Even the escape grapple bar thing.
i get hp but how do u get clothes value
and actually i couldn't even hack money with cheat engine i searched current value ex. 1000, win a round so i earn some money, new value was nowhere to be found

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
i get hp but how do u get clothes value
and actually i couldn't even hack money with cheat engine i searched current value ex. 1000, win a round so i earn some money, new value was nowhere to be found
The save file is \Live_A_battle_v21.10.23\Live_A_Battle_ver_0_12\Live_A_Battle_Data\SaveData\SaveFile.es3

The amount of money is on the fourth line, in plain text. I changed mine to 8,000,000.

Reactions: derakino999

overl33t

Dec 16, 2019
Dev has just announced that they will be taking a short break, early November demo will not be released and bug fixes and addition to controller support will be released in late November

Reactions: Zetstrike

PulseOver

Oct 15, 2018
Reminds me of Yakuza 0's mini game :sneaky: It's good but wish there were instructions for the grapples. I personally figured it out at player vs player mode trying different button combinations.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes