• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Live a Battle [v0.24] [Cat's Eye]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

GoldenTales

Oct 2, 2021
AI loops in Unity are already difficult. I can only speculate and guess as to what the problem is, but my guess is that there is something happening that interrupts the AI and there is no call for resetting the AI back to a useable state once that interrupt occurs.
I believe there's a good chance the fight scripting is from the , so more than likely it's not a coding issue but an editor settings problem. It could be anything from a missing animation to a variable set 0.1 off.

Reactions: CeLioCiBR

Zetstrike

Dec 29, 2018

I tried to let the CPU attack freely for 1 minute.
It has come to attack without stopping.
Set a little longer while grabbing
If you try to improve the tempo, it will be difficult to get out of the grasping technique, and if you try to appreciate it, it will be delayed ...
Where it is difficult to balance.

Zetstrike

Dec 29, 2018
Since the CPU operation has become quite stable, I tried to make a whole game into a video.

It is an image for the article thumbnail

you can read his article including 8min gameplay for how far he proccessed.

Sinematic3D

May 20, 2019
ugh these Screenshots. Not even applying the lightning in the Main Menu. I think the dev can do better. Good luck with the Game

CeLioCiBR

Aug 30, 2017
Hrm.. so, he plan to release the game on October 22..
Without fixing his damn AI ?
Really ? this can't be right..

Anyway, anyone know where is the save and the config file ? wanted to delete everything but..

Vanity

Jun 2, 2017
Yes he trys to get the Game released 22 October, NO it isn´t the full release, it is still an alpha and he will add/fix stuff throught out...

It´s just another way for you to buy the Game and by how dlsite works, you buy the alpha release once and from this point onward you can download the most up-to-date version without having to pay again...

Zetstrike

Dec 29, 2018
Yes he trys to get the Game released 22 October, NO it isn´t the full release, it is still an alpha and he will add/fix stuff throught out...

It´s just another way for you to buy the Game and by how dlsite works, you buy the alpha release once and from this point onward you can download the most up-to-date version without having to pay again...
thank you for explaining (y)

overl33t

Dec 16, 2019
Basically dev is trying to pull another Sword Hime experience.

Let's hope he actually delivers proper post-sale content like tensun did instead of just cuck around like Chairi *cough* Guilty Hell *cough*

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Doesn't look like he added the tentacle monster. Pretty much no way it isn't rushed, I just hope he'll continue working on it.

Yeah, even the DLsite description says it's "Early Access", ugh. I was hoping this dev would be better about that shit. Says the game is around 40-80% complete on various things. I'll check back in half a year or so...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TLDR: The game is about 2500 yen atm, they said every update would raise the price by 100-300 and that the final price would be 4000 yen-ish. At an update every month or two, that means they probably don't plan on the game being completed for at least a year. At least that seems more reasonable for the game to be properly finished. I'ma just wait for the full version.

Last edited:
Reactions: tomwilliams9911

overl33t

Dec 16, 2019
Doesn't look like he added the tentacle monster. Pretty much no way it isn't rushed, I just hope he'll continue working on it.

Yeah, even the DLsite description says it's "Early Access", ugh. I was hoping this dev would be better about that shit. Says the game is around 40-80% complete on various things. I'll check back in half a year or so...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ts

TLDR: The game is about 2500 yen atm, they said every update would raise the price by 100-300 and that the final price would be 4000 yen-ish. At an update every month or two, that means they probably don't plan on the game being completed for at least a year. At least that seems more reasonable for the game to be properly finished. I'ma just wait for the full version.
What software are you using that is actually pretty good translation for the most part.

Also its 1936 JPY atm, but it lists the normal price at 2420? DLSite gives out a lot of coupons anyway so you can lower the price even further.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
What software are you using that is actually pretty good translation for the most part.

Also its 1936 JPY atm, but it lists the normal price at 2420? DLSite gives out a lot of coupons anyway so you can lower the price even further.
That was just google translate. It's a lot better than it used to be. I remember when it would only catch random words and you had to piece together wtf it meant yourself, now it's getting close to fluency if the language isn't too complex. Still get some fuck ups now and then though.

Last edited:

DarkfallDC

Nov 17, 2017
At this current point, do not spend the money. I bought it and so far it's been a complete disappointment. H Moves seem kind of impossible to pull off, once your HP bar is out the match is over (unless you want to continue and just flop on the floor), and the downed side grapple is completely un-usable. Even the computer keeps going down into the side grab, and then releasing.

Zetstrike

Dec 29, 2018
At this current point, do not spend the money. I bought it and so far it's been a complete disappointment. H Moves seem kind of impossible to pull off, once your HP bar is out the match is over (unless you want to continue and just flop on the floor), and the downed side grapple is completely un-usable. Even the computer keeps going down into the side grab, and then releasing.
As Vanity said once you bought game if there is new update you will downloaded for free without pay it again and it's not final version. just be patience.

freeko

May 15, 2019
I got my coupon, so I do not really care if it ends up being abandoned. I am not thrilled that they released the game in a clearly early state. The "characters" do not really have any difference in their move sets, which is kind of a slight negative right out of the box. I'll get around to this when I get the chance.

Colortrigger

Dec 6, 2017
Does anyone know the save file location? I want to transfer the money I got from the previous version to the launch version, I have absolutely no interest in playing this game to accumulate enough money to buy the gallery and h-moves LMAO. No thanks.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes